Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10 Min Illustration Job

Default 10 Min Illustration Job

A friend is self-publishing a book and wants an illustration for the cover.

She has a couple of ideas in her head and just wants something quick and simple.

$5000.

Can be done in any illustrator/garphics proggy.

pm if interested.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Send a PM to Ropy and Graphic Tsunami.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Ha. It's not a 10min job but I'll try and find some time to do a concept.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Pm me details and specs. I'll see what I can do.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

Default coverdesign

pm me about the specicifics and i ill do it quickly.

share the thought, i will practicalise it. thnx in advance

Is this still open to do? I haven't got a chance to start it, but I will if its still available.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

The book title = No Lube

She wants " an oil can with a dial showing empty being forced from the back of somebody's head to the front, part of the brain exposed and bruised and the face in pain"

Poem excerpt will also be on cover, she just neeeds the illustration.
    She wants rights and illustrator will get Listed in book as Cover illustrator.

If she likes she will also want her older book redone as well.

C'mon you lazy bleepards
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Quote Originally Posted by Nestersan
    She wants " an oil can with a dial showing empty being forced from the back of somebody's head to the front, part of the brain exposed and bruised and the face in pain"

C'mon you lazy bleepards
    My imagination just had a heartattack. If anyone acheives this, please post the image or pm me. I need to see how this looks.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Quote Originally Posted by Nastrodamus
    My imagination just had a heartattack. If anyone acheives this, please post the image or pm me. I need to see how this looks.
    LOL ... i second that nastro ...
    -|ChecK iT|-

I thought she wanted something simple lmao
    Intel Pentium E2160 clocked to 2.3- Gigabyte 945GCM-S2C- 2 x 2048 DDR2- 160gb WD sata, 640gb WD sata and 250 gb maxtor external hd -Vista Ultimate - 2 20x's dual layer Dvd burner one with lightscribe- 9 in 1 card reader - AverMedia UltraTV 1500 MCE TV card and Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512mb in a Antec 300 iPhone Ping iD fortis4eva