Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is there a Digicel phone listing?

Question Is there a Digicel phone listing?

Mad the mistake of deleting a girl's number after being fed up with her behaviour, but now, I realize why she was upset and need to call her to explain things, however I can only remember her name and the first 3 digits of her number. Is there a way to get the number online, like from a directory listing.

I was very tired from work and no sleep, and trying a low tolerance policy...
    Let's act on what we agree on now, and argue later on what we don't.
    Black men leave Barbeque alone if Barbeque don't trouble you

I seriously doubt the existence of an online digicel directory. Your best bet is to find her and talk to her. I am not sure, but maybe if you call digicel CC and request all incoming/outgoing calls with the digits you remember, they might relay the rest to you.

jomo Guest

1) how does she look?
    2) whats her name?
    3) where does she work?
    4) ill get her #

Quote Originally Posted by jomo
    1) how does she look?
    2) whats her name?
    3) where does she work?
    4) ill get her #

a true professional stalker
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Aldayne
    I seriously doubt the existence of an online digicel directory. Your best bet is to find her and talk to her. I am not sure, but maybe if you call digicel CC and request all incoming/outgoing calls with the digits you remember, they might relay the rest to you.
    Digicel's Customer Care and/or Digicel on a hold doesn't give out telephone numbers made out or received! Even if you verify your account, they will not ---> although there are some that take the chance and do it!

Have you checked in your call list, messaging (inbox, outbox) to see if you see the number?
    "I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

Thanks for all your help.

I called Digicel CC.. they were cool... and said that they do not give out call lists unless requested by the police, but good idea still, Aldayne

I checked my call list too, but I cleared her name from the list too. I am surprised that there is no messages on my phone either.

However, I made a call on a CW line and I was able to get the number from them.

Girls are truly the greatest source of stress. Give me a double 9-5 er, nuff pickney, & a broke pocket than a woman. Wait de! if a nah fe that one thing de, trust me.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by crosswire
    Thanks for all your help.
    I called Digicel CC.. they were cool... and said that they do not give out call lists unless requested by the police, but good idea still, Aldayne
    I checked my call list too, but I cleared her name from the list too. I am surprised that there is no messages on my phone either.
    However, I made a call on a CW line and I was able to get the number from them.
    Girls are truly the greatest source of stress. Give me a double 9-5 er, nuff pickney, & a broke pocket than a woman. Wait de! if a nah fe that one thing de, trust me.
    Happy for you! I am glad that you got the number, now hopefully they weren't be anymore added stress for you to delete her number again --->
    "I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

Trust me you are very lucky make sure you learn from all this

1) how does she look?
    2) whats her name?
    3) where does she work?
    4) ill get her #
    1) Goddess
    2) Nice brownin'
    3) In Town
    4) ... and the stress... you welcome mi fren.

Stress?

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crosswire
    1) Goddess
    2) Nice brownin'
    3) In Town
    4) ... and the stress... you welcome mi fren.

Stress?

ill be looking for her!