Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dell in Jamaica

Question Dell in Jamaica

I just wantted to know where is the Dell place in Jamaica my lap top need to be fixed soon thx

First Point in New Kingston is the repair centre for Dell.
    Be what's next!

i really do not know where that is

Call fujitsu click on this link for there number http://content.ypsolutions.com/image...5/9267567A.gif there going to ask for you service tag info.
    Phoqry

Quote Originally Posted by zandex View Post
    First Point in New Kingston is the repair centre for Dell.
    where is this one plz
    ill be back in the mornin thx

Its on the same building as Flow in New Kingston, look up Flow's address on their site for it. ( www.flowjamaica.com )

In terms of directions, its the 2nd (or 3rd) building on your left when youre going directly from the MiPhone building towards the former Island Life Centre. Just stand at teh corner of teh MiPhone building and look across towards the Island Life Centre and on teh avenue between both of them you should see a Flow sign, First point is on the ground floor of that building.
    Cant get any clearer directions than that, oh and y are u carrying your laptop in? Once its still under warrantee all you have to do is report the problem (either by call-in or online) and a certified Dell technician(who work for First Point) will be notified and dispatched to help you.

Thx for the info....

someone wantted to freeze up my msn but that did not work what happen is 20mins after my computer shut down and can not turn on
    i tried everything but nothing works I even asked the person what did he do, he said he did not do anything i just want it to be fixed thx again

Quote Originally Posted by jamerican View Post
    Call fujitsu click on this link for there number http://content.ypsolutions.com/image...5/9267567A.gif there going to ask for you service tag info.

wtf? wat does that link have to do with dell Kem?

Fujitsu is the local Dell repair company. He was giving a link to the address and telephone number which is located at the bottom of the page. Next time have some patience and take time to read what is posted.
    "Question Everything - The Art of Survival"

i can not trust him and yes i have a good reason not too....... i am not going to open any link from him that do not look right