Thread: WarCraft vs StarCraft

Default WarCraft vs StarCraft

Blizzard Entertainment forges ahead with the record-breaking World of WarCraft (to be released) ... but what about StarCraft? The tactical console game StarCraft Ghost (also to be released) is nothing like the PC version of its predecessors.

In my book, StarCraft: Brood War is the best strategy game yet. Some may say Warcraft .. or something else ..

I doubt the people at Blizzard have ran out of ideas on what next to do with the epic platinum-seller. It's time to deliver!

Default Re:WarCraft vs StarCraft

Undoubtably Starcarft is the best RTS. The guys here in the west knows that I will play RTS game but not for long.

Starcraft on the other hand....I will sit and play whether multiplayer or otherwise for hours.

Starcraft is ma number one RTS game still, is the oldest game that i still currently play (solitare doesnt count). But yeh dem need to come up with a new starcraft though, give it some hype graphics like warcraft 3 graphics and a new race such as the protoss zerg mix that was revealed in brood wars i think... yeh dem fi jus drop dat inna di game and run shop. Just dont lose that fun factor, it just dat hype.

I use to think starCraft was the best RTS but i start playing warcraft3 and its a better game the ghost idea i don't really like cause i don't really like 3rd person games

i'm really interested in starcraft ghost. ohhh man! she's so hot! , but other than her sexyness and fine tight suit, the gameplay seems pretty cool, and it gives you a 3d look of starcraft units...ever wanted to see what a zergling looks like in 3d! ghost is the answer.

wc3 will never come test sc in terms of best rts. NO WAY, NOT IN THIS UNIVERSE! sc is god. come on bow with me
    [me=GATT-Rampage]bows[/me]

fuh real

Ghost gonna be boss if only to see the starcraft universe up close and personal.

We have a craft server runnin 24/7

Anytime you guys ready, lemme know on irc

irc://spawn.ircworld.org/gatt

We could run some 1v1 or 2v2

I thought starcraft was also very cool, however i,ve realized that there are certain liberties you can only enjoy in warcraft 3.Nonetheless, blizzard has done well with the series but I find myself drawn to elves and dwarves rather than machines,I just think the fantasy side of games in general has been too tech driven and not enough magic and nature are present. To me these things are nostalgic and I prefered these games to the ones I play now. Compare final fantasy 3 to 9.Big difference. In my eyes barring ff7 was a great game chaos and distruction began with it. I long for games like Chrono Trigger and Grandia if anyone knows these.RTS's are great fun but lack some unknown thing I have yet to identify.