View Poll Results: Whats ur total earnings on a monthly basis?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • < $100

13 76.47%
  • $100 < -> $300

3 17.65%
  • $300 < - > $700

1 5.88%
  • $700 ->

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Google Adsense: paid or played...

Here is another tip. There is a filter feature that the google ads have that you can filter unwanted company adverts.

Well you can filter off low paying ads and have more high paying ones being filtered to your site.

The trick and trouble is know which one to filter off and which to allow. It takes time and effort, but it pays off.

Quote Originally Posted by pogi_2nr
    Imagine how much money TJ pulls in from this..
    It shouldn't really be of much discussion, but at the end of the day I am happy that it is getting back something. At least it is paying back for the huge about of investment that has gone into the site.

Please now back to the topic.

Played or Paid.
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Jun 29, 2006 at 12:10 PM. Reason: merge multiple posts
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Paid, but have to be smart. patience and endurance
    Google is FREE

paid*

and just to point out, yes google allows multiple sites per account, as long as you own it, what theydont permit is multiple account codes in a site.

Played until i get my cheque.

I find that my cash seems to grow quicker when i let google hold it till the following month.. i could be imagining it though

I wish they'ld incorporate google video into their adsense program cuz i'ld b raking in some mad cash

yow....a i have seen a few of the google video ads on one of my sites...i like it i hope some big named places start advertising on it soon

Like i said before, if you are smart you CAN make it!
    Google is FREE

Using the filter in Adsense will make you lose money whether you believe it or not. The ads that you see showing for on any content is the highest paying ads that Google has for that given keyword. Now if you should filter out those top paying ads Google will automatically replace them with the cheaper ads

@ Chris - Do you use filters.. cuz with my site i dont see the need to filter adverts. But when im scrolling thru techja i see all sorta stuff relating to JA.. (hotels, domains, car rental etc...)

No where on this page is there anything relating to car rental.. so whats the real deal chris?

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    @ Chris - Do you use filters.. cuz with my site i dont see the need to filter adverts. But when im scrolling thru techja i see all sorta stuff relating to JA.. (hotels, domains, car rental etc...)

No where on this page is there anything relating to car rental.. so whats the real deal chris?
    Those aren't google ads. More than likely, paid advertisers or specific adverts he has put there.

The google ads are below the menu at the top. Those reflect the content you are currently reading.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Oceanroc
    Using the filter in Adsense will make you lose money whether you believe it or not. The ads that you see showing for on any content is the highest paying ads that Google has for that given keyword. Now if you should filter out those top paying ads Google will automatically replace them with the cheaper ads
    Are you sure you are using the filter right? In the filter you should put words you don't want to see and then in your SEO tags (which ever you use) you ad put the top paying words

There are a lot of top paying words/phrases that pay over $50 a click Yup. I am not lying.

An additional tip for getting more out of your adsense ads, put a blog and/or forum on your site. Ensure the ads cover it and that the spiders can browse the site and you are good to go.

Here is another trick.
    This is if your customer will allow google ads on his/her site as a form of SEO or site promotion, or simply if you have multiple sites.

If you are a developer of many websites for varing customers, put all of them on your domain as subdomains.

eg.... customer1.yoursite.com , customer2.yoursite.com, customer3.yoursite.com etc....

For each customer now use redirects with total masking to point to the sub-domain.

eg..... www.customer1.com -> customer1.yoursite.com etc.....

With this you can legally have google ads on all of the sites and use the same account.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.