View Poll Results: Whats ur total earnings on a monthly basis?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • < $100

13 76.47%
  • $100 < -> $300

3 17.65%
  • $300 < - > $700

1 5.88%
  • $700 ->

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Google Adsense: paid or played...

Default Google Adsense: paid or played...

Do you use google adsense?

How much you raking in on a monthly basis?

you gotta learn about ad positioning. and color cordination (get it to fit with your content yet stand out enough to draw attetion). make sure your adzones are content rich as well or you wont get anthing but psa's

I still await my first cheque, but its nice monitoring my funds

How long now has the ads been on your site?
    Last edited by icuucme; Jun 24, 2006 at 01:24 AM.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

I agree its nice monitoring the funds, i have it on my site for about 10 days now and made around $10. Smile i hope to get more as my visitors increase!
    Google is FREE

lucky you... i've been "advertising" for 8 days now.. roughly $5. But I aint squealing, cuz i never planned to put clutter my ads, but i've seen some sites where they use the ads quite effectively

hint hint:
    To make some money from this is to make as much site as possible supporting only google ads but different type of websites, what do you think? like 50 site or more just with google ads and link all of them to one account. one site should be pulling in at least $1 per day thats $50 per day and a easy $1,500 per month.
    ...my few sense, shhhh
    Google is FREE

yeh, problem is having quality content for 50 sites. you think running a site with content that users are interested in is really easy.. think again man.

TwistedPair Guest

Quote Originally Posted by krash_master
    hint hint:
    To make some money from this is to make as much site as possible supporting only google ads but different type of websites, what do you think? like 50 site or more just with google ads and link all of them to one account. one site should be pulling in at least $1 per day thats $50 per day and a easy $1,500 per month.
    ...my few sense, shhhh
    I don't think google permits multiple sites per an account, at the very least they have to ok all 50 sites.

My site brings in $1 - $3 a day and thats coming from 30 cents 2 monts ago. SEarch ingine rankings help, word of mouth is also good. The trick is providing unique content that people want, I try to add stuff every month. Its a small site still 500 - 1000 hits per day. The guys raking in the cash getting 50,000 hits per day.
    Last edited by TwistedPair; Jun 29, 2006 at 10:33 AM.

Imagine how much money TJ pulls in from this..