Thread: Exchange 2007 Rocks!

Default Exchange 2007 Rocks!

Exchange 2007 is rushing full speed ahead, and the features are real neat I must say. Like many i have the concern that it only runs on a 64 bit Architecture but take a look at some feature videos below:

Exchange 2007 Videos

Look at the Unified Messaging and OVA (Outlook Voice Access) Trust me it tuff.
    Heroes to Mentors -

The Outlook Voice Access is Mad
    Phoqry

Thumbs up

Exchange really a give Domino a run for their money. I think im gonna have to convince our managers to go to Exchange!
    The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.
    Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by rodalembs
    Exchange 2007 is rushing full speed ahead, and the features are real neat I must say. Like many i have the concern that it only runs on a 64 bit Architecture but take a look at some feature videos below:

Exchange 2007 Videos

Look at the Unified Messaging and OVA (Outlook Voice Access) Trust me it tuff.
    Yep its absolutely great.

Most of the new Microsoft Products have come with great functionality.

I have be doing some training with Microsoft with new products SQL2005, Office Live, Exchange etc... and beleive me, I have to give props where props due.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.