Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: C&WJ launches e-Directory

Default Re: C&WJ launches e-Directory

Remember, the Yellow pages looks for CATEGORIES, not the Company's name. To look for Cable and Wireless, you have to search for 'T' (telephone)

[quote author=Ramesh link=board=1;threadid=2892;start=0#msg27097 date=1075237716]
    Remember, the Yellow pages looks for CATEGORIES, not the Company's name. To look for Cable and Wireless, you have to search for 'T' (telephone)
    [/quote]

Cmon Ramesh, Willy did say White pages. Thats what i was referring to. Clicking T shouldnt bring us to W listing.

Well this is just GUTT-BUSTIN' FUNNY!!! Can someone explain to me why I'm paying C&W for an unlisted number just to hyperlink over to their online directory and see my number printed for all the ex-lovers/stalkers to see?

U got to be kidding CKnight, I am going to look for my number 2.

Isnt this a violation of some sort??? ???

I see. I am using the "Rest of Jamaica" whitepages and haven't found any problems yet

The fix would be easy, though. The button links to a page in the book. All the webmaster has to do is change the pagenumber for that link.

[quote author=CKnight link=board=1;threadid=2892;start=0#msg27100 date=1075238363]
    Well this is just GUTT-BUSTIN' FUNNY!!! Can someone explain to me why I'm paying C&W for an unlisted number just to hyperlink over to their online directory and see my number printed for all the ex-lovers/stalkers to see?
    [/quote]

Well CKnight u seem to be on ur own, with the private listing issue.

[quote author=CKnight link=board=1;threadid=2892;start=0#msg27100 date=1075238363]
    [/quote]

Looks like a job for the Fair Trade Commission or the Consumer Affairs people.

Hey CKnight, something like this happened to me as well in a previous directory. What I did was to call C&W and demand a refund for the entire period that the directory was available and also a free number change. You can try for this and see what happens

igodit Guest

After looking at the website, I really think they should have put some thought into the design aspect of the site. Why would anyone want to look at a website that makes things difficult to read?

The previous directory sucked compared to this one. It was a pain navigating, not to mention getting the desired result(s).