Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your most memorable phrase/scene in 'Toon history

Default Re:Your most memorable phrase/scene in 'Toon history

In addition to what has already been said:

- Looney Tunes -
    Bugs Bunny: "This...means...woah!!" (war)
    Daffy Duck: "You're disssthhhpicable" (dispicable)
    Porky: "bee-l'bee-l'bee-l'bee-that's all folks!"
    Road Runner: "[Beep-Beep]!"

- ALF -
    Gordon Shumway: "I kill me!"

- Smurfs -
    Gargamel: "Drat, and DOUBLE-Drat!"

- Yogi Treasure Hunters -
    Dick Dastardly: "...and then I will find MY treasure!" [CHOMP] "OUR treasure, I mean OUR treasure!!!!....Muttley!!!!"
    Muttley: (incoherent mumbling) "fashem'faszimfashiem"
    Muttley: (the trademark high-pitched smirk/giggle) "heeeeheeheeheehee"

- Paw Paw Bears -
    How can we forget:

Deep, deep in the forest
    Far away from everywhere,
    Live a bunch of mighty little critters
    They're called the Paw Paw Bears.
    These are brave and fearless Paw Paws
    As everyone well knows
    When you get in trouble
    And this goes double
    You call the Paw Paw Bears

These Paw Paws pop up all around.
    Like magic, they're there,
    The troubles that you thought you had,
    have vanished in the air.
    So don't forget these Paw Paws,
    They'll come from everywhere
    If you get in trouble
    And this goes double
    You call the Paw Paw Bears.

- Theme song from Paw Paw Bears

Dark Paw: "You Imbeciiiiiiiiiiile!!"

- Mighty Orbots -
    Ohno: "Oh No! We'll never make it!"
    Bort: "Never say never Ohno"

(Trivia: the little robot Ohno's frequent exclamations of dismay were the inspiration for the upsurge of former DJ Redrat's popular songs)

- Pinky & Brain -
    Pinky: So what're we doing tonight Brain?
    Brain: (with dry sarcasm) Same thing we do every night Pinky, Try to take over the world.

...and my all time favourite

Optimus Prime: "Autobots!......... Transform!!"

[EEEGH-AAARH-OAAARH-AAARH-EEEGH]

Optimus Prime: "And roll out!!"

[quote author=GodKid link=board=29;threadid=2890;start=0#msg27058 date=1075213522]
    1 - (gonna sound weird coming from me.. but its burnt into my memory) Shogun hitting it from the back in Ninja Scroll
    [/quote]

- Dude, that was the first time I started to look over my shoulder everytime I watched Japanimé. Ninja Scroll is still the very best Japanimé movie I've ever seen to date. In fact, as soon as I'm done typing this, I'm going to watch it again. ;D

It's not only that scene yute. What about the other one with the ninja chick whose whole body is poison? Remember when the giant strung her up and went to town with his tongue? And then died of poisoning afterward? Duuude.... I've never seen gore like that in a movie... DAAAAAMN!

Talk about sharpening your pencil!! ;D - That scene would make the most hardcore gialist turn christian yute!!

Ninja Scroll OWNS!! ;D (Note to forum Members: That Japanimé is Rated X-21! You have been warned!!!)

Ok, my favourite scenes are as follows:
    • Seeing the replacement technique for the first time in Naruto - Nothing in Ninja Scroll can top this!!!
    • Seeing transformation of Metroplex (Robot City) and Unicron (a Robot Planet) - The ultimate Robot Transformation! ;D
    • Seeing a fully choreographed, fully articulated martial arts fight between characters in Naruto (especially between Naruto and Neji) - I've never seen a REAL martial arts fight in a cartoon before - Not like this! This is just as good as it is in the movies!!
    • Seeing Optimus Prime get killed in the Transformers movie
    • That episode in Yogi Treasure Hunters where their ship transformed into the Starship Enterprise.
    • That episode of Heathcliff where Cleo cleans up the junkyard of Riffraff, Mongo & Wordsworth.
    • From the ALF series, episodes 1 (The Phantom Pilot) 2 (Two For the Brig) & 22 (20,000 years in Driving School) as well as an episode where Gordon discovers that Melmac is a mechanical planet and several others in the middle I can't remember right now...plus the final episode where Melmac gets hit by a comet and explodes...epic
    • From The Real Ghostbusters - Holloween Forever Pt. 2 - This was, by far the very best of all the episodes.
    • From Transformers, when Galvatron kills Starscream - That episode was just as hot as the Death of Superman comics!!! Man I remember we requested JBC to re-air that episode - It was awesome.
    • From Galaxy Rangers, when Zachery and the Galaxy Rangers fleet took on the Crimson Armada. It was an epic space battle - comparative to the Battle of Yaavin in Return of the Jedi - That was the BEST episode of the series.
    • From Ninja Scroll, when Jubei faces off against that Blind Ninja - THAT BATTLE WAS WICKED SICK!! ;D That was the first time I officially gave Japanimé ratings - That Ninja fight is insane!!! ...and the old man who could shape-shift... daaaamn!
    • From Naruto (again!) the fight between Gaara and Sasuke (the last episode to come out so far), the fights between Temari and Shikamaru, Neji & Naruto, Gaara and Rock Lee (wicked!!), and the encounter between Sasuke and Ochimaru as well as between Kabuto and Kakashi (in the Hospital - tuff!!) .... those fights make Naruto the ULTIMATE martial arts Animé out right now. Full-STOP. It's pretty damn hard to get any better than this.

I'll add more when I remember them...

Ok....Xeno...I think you need to lay of the cartoons for awhile. ;D ;D ;D

Silvervester Suffering Suffatage!!!!!!

Porky Pig A-the-a-the-a-the .... Thats All Folkes !!!!

Daffy"You're disssthhhpicable" (dispicable)

Foghorn Leghorn (The big white Rooster) What you doing, I said what you doing boy!!!???

[quote author=Xenocrates link=board=29;threadid=2890;start=0#msg27134 date=1075278721]
    It's not only that scene yute. What about the other one with the ninja chick whose whole body is poison? Remember when the giant strung her up and went to town with his tongue? [/quote]

I actually saw that AFTER when I re-watched the movie.. the blind dude was the HYPE for real.. do ya think Jubei won by chance or it was a plan?

GK - It was a plan. I watched it again last night. Man, the fight was intense. It was a plan though.

I understand that Ninja Scroll is a trilogy. But I can't seem to find parts 2 and 3. I've only seen posters.

The first time Goku Went supersayan (freeza Saga)
    First time Gohan Went Level 2 (cell saga)
    First time Goku went level 3 (Hildegarn Movie)
    First time Goku and vegeta Went Level four (dont remember name of Gt Saga)
    Rurouni Kenshin - First time he did the hiten mitsurugi Style nine headed dragon light move.