Thread: World Of Warcraft

Default World Of Warcraft

yo. anyone interested in this game?
    it looks pretty cool so far.
    if you want i'll leave a link to small movie gameplay i made of it. showing char cr8tion etc..

http://s89064107.onlinehome.us/downloads/zkwow1.zip

for a alpha the game runs pretty smooth and stable so far cept for a few spells that needs fixing o well. if u like MMORPG's this game is good..
    there's also a group of programmers who r working on a server for it . no monthly fee. hmm wonder wut blizz gonna do now.

Default Re:World Of Warcraft

[quote author=Nikoli link=board=11;threadid=2883;start=0#msg26990 date=1075089886]
    if you want i'll leave a link to small movie gameplay i made of it. showing char cr8tion etc..

for a alpha the game runs pretty smooth and stable so far cept for a few spells that needs fixing o well. if u like MMORPG's this game is good..
    there's also a group of programmers who r working on a server for it . no monthly fee. hmm wonder wut blizz gonna do now.
    [/quote]

NIkoli, chances are they can't do much. There really isn't much you can do against Private servers. Myfriends and I play alot of MMORPG's particularly on private servers.ANd to put it simply, companies have tried to stop em. But it really dosen't do much. As there is a underground ring or persons and web/server master who just crack games, and release the server files. ANd from that happens, every1 can make their own provate server. they can try, but the time it take to take down one server, 3 more pop up.

And we can see this happeneing in all aspects of technology. Look at Napster (one of the first massively user-friendly file swappers). Now there are like a milion of em. You can't fight the power.

In this case I don't see any need to fight the power. I've been waiting for this game anxiously for months.

If Blizzard can deliver the quality I want, I'll be willing to spend up to $10US a month to play this MMORPG. It looks different and fun.

well talking about rpgs is now a good time to ask if anyone plays DIABLO II EXPAC online

WoW is supposed to be comming out 2 months after starcraft ghost if we are lucky

[quote author=Nikoli link=board=11;threadid=2883;start=0#msg26990 date=1075089886]

[/quote]blizzard can do absoulutley nothing about it....servers like that are allowed due to there own bylaws....so they really cant do anything about it

besides ive seen private servers that werent run by bnet for diablo1 and wcI,II, and III