Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: hardware consultant

Teach us oh great cloud9ja.

give xclusief, nester and I a quote

nahh but seriously i know what ill do im gonna set up a time frame to teach yall ill make a register n ill give the first class free n if it work out it work out if not then so be it

as of now anyone intested in any of the classes please state so
    im not doing this if less than 5 people serious about this
    this is a pure hardware class for people who wanna understad computers better n know how to tell if a computer is running well

If its free count me in!

if it's reasonable count me in too...where are u planning on having these classes anyway.
    The world can be a better place.....
    1st. believe

you aren't teaching anything beyond an A+ level material...i'm pretty sure the A+ cert would teach more anyways...so what is the REAL benefit of doing classes with you? if i can sign up for a 2 month A+ course for 20g's after which i take my two exams and have a life time industry standard computer certification which opens up other possible tech cert that raise your pay and obviously your understanding of computers from a professional technicians view point
    life is a game, and i'm a gamer, but my computer needs an upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Magma
    you aren't teaching anything beyond an A+ level material...i'm pretty sure the A+ cert would teach more anyways...so what is the REAL benefit of doing classes with you? if i can sign up for a 2 month A+ course for 20g's after which i take my two exams and have a life time industry standard computer certification which opens up other possible tech cert that raise your pay and obviously your understanding of computers from a professional technicians view point
    To be fair, A+ is EASY AS ****.

My friends A+ certfied tech cousin who works at a PC shop in US, came to visit and was in awe at basic stuff, my friend all now can't believe the dude works as a highly regarded certified techie. LOL

Some stuff I deal with as a hardware guy A+ has no clue about. A+ is like don't drop screwdriver into a running PC level of knowledge.

If you seriously doubt, you go test ur knowledge with cloud9 over phone or over PM and see!!
    Last edited by Nestersan; Jun 24, 2006 at 04:38 PM.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

awww the doubters yes you would get a benifit from my classes hell if youd like your computer upgrade to be included ill help you order the parts online and go through the upgrade path n future efficiency with you and yes i will be teaching beyond a+ leve tho plz keep in mind i never did any form of cetification but i gurantee you you will be truly uplifted n have a greater grasp of computer understanding vs just knowhwing how to put the together

Go easy Magma, let the man try a thing. It is possible that Cloud9ja has alot of experience and people may be able to learn alot from him. This is how great men start out, they start small, work hard and try to be innovative.

I have a degree (well i have not formally graduated yet) but I recently started working as tech support and the person currently showing me the ropes, has no degree or certification yet he has more hands on knowledge and experience than me and I have learned a few things from him.

It's not all about formal education. I just look on formal education as societies way of standardizing the learning process. Formal education is also very importantly a money making venture.

Personally, I would be interested in what cloud9 has to offer but i'm on the western side of the island.
    Do your thing Cloud9ja, I hope it will be a productive venture. We all need to take some risks and put our heads on the line sometimes, if we wish to be successful.
    Last edited by silentburn; Jun 25, 2006 at 02:58 PM.

silent burn the world needs more people like you people who willing to accept or observe instead of just go agains what they dont understand
    and nester san thnx for having my back lol but i know you only just telling him the truth

Cloudd9 I think you might have a good idea I have a problem that I think I recently solved but let me throw it out at you I want to see how you would handle it. Also other than hardware what else are you good at? are you mobile?

I need to build a server to run SBS 2003, this box will be my PDC, I will purchase 5 additional CAL's the main application is an accounting package (ACCPAC) running SQL Server. I need total redundancy if a HD fails my box must continue to operate I also need a cost effective external backup device as well as a device that will enable me to move backups offsite once a week. I have a T1 internet connection from CWJ my network is 100mbs and I use a managed switch my router device from CWJ is UPnP.

Thats it dont think I left anything out.