Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Chance to WIN US$30,000 with ease

simple test your skills programming competition

here's a Chance to WIN US$30,000 with ease $$$ all u have to do is to send an e-mail to this address dev_os@yahoo.com to apply and you'll be sent the program to be made.....

and HEY it doesn't matter which language you use.....................................

To apply please send in
    Yours & / beneficiary info
    Full name, Country, Home / Work Address, Cell / Telephone number and if you would take a JOB offer

Code & Setup.exe must be sent to this address along with your info zigalf@gmail.com

Project submit deadline July 15, 2006

pls share this with every other forum

In short i need to hire a programmer

this is for real and to make it short am seeking to hire a programmer, but i have to test their skills.... but this program is a bit confidential so that is why i can't just post the project like that without the programmers sign a confidential agreement.

Let me understand this ... you're looking to hire a programmer and so to test their skills you're giving them a confidential program to write for a chance to win US$30,000 but all they have to do is email you for the description of the confidential program to write? Honestly smells "academically" fishy No pre-requisites, no pre-screening, no resume required ...
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Smile

Good luck with finding someone that is willing to do same!! I kinda agree with Chris that it kinda sounds fishy, as you want someone to assist you in a personal mission and you don't resumes, or previous experience (as such)
    "I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

Sounds like rubbish to me too Chris.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

Anything that asks me to give all that personal information (you fell short of asking for my CC number) so I can get more information raises 10 bright flashing red flags.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

lol lol this is just too true to believe. something dont sound right at all. dev_os you hit your head,teking coke or some substance .
    Phoqry

Default if you're interested please send your e-mail

people i never thought this would be such a big deal and all i need is to get a very skilled programmer, better yet can you direct me where i can find programmers so i can start with my project?

Quote Originally Posted by dev_os
    people i never thought this would be such a big deal and all i need is to get a very skilled programmer, better yet can you direct me where i can find programmers so i can start with my project?
    Here's my recommended approach:

1. Advertise a vacancy for a programmer. State requirements (languages, experience, background, etc.)
    2. Filter and interview applicants that meet your criteria.
    3. Short-list and offer job to successful candidate(s)
    4. Enter into an employment and confidentiality contract with successful candidate
    5. At this point you can put them on the confidential project and pay them the money.

This is a true and tried approach that has worked for many organisations.

The approach that you're attempting is almost guaranteed to cause a failure because it has so many weaknesses.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

maybe he got a programme to do himself an tryna pay someone off to design it fo him

Quote Originally Posted by jamaicandiva
    maybe he got a programme to do himself an tryna pay someone off to design it fo him
    u r reading my mind again
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.