Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "2d" Art

Default "2d" Art

This is a digital art thread ive made since ive realized that quite a few members are interested in viewing/creating art done using 2d software(Photoshop, Illustrator, etc). In this thread i want to place the emphasis on Photoshop and Illustrator and other such graphical programs but any 3d art uv done is welcome also(but would be best placed in the proper thread found here), use this thread to show off any work uv done, along "2d" lines(vector, vexel, etc). Ill kick it off by showing a few pieces of my early work.

Beautiful Simplicity

Chrome

Impulse Designz(Logo)

Vista

View From a Desktop

All images done by me done using either Photoshop only or a 3d program for modelling (Terragen for Vista and View From a Desktop) and Photoshop for post production. Tell me what u think and add any of your own that u may be trying or request info/tuts/help whatever...

nice, i will post some of my work later.
    'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Follow Me: @psybuck2002us

A little fictional band poster i designed a while back

Painted the sky in P-shop, Retouching of the bird was done in Photoshop also and capped it of with vector lettering.
    Last edited by JamRender; Jun 8, 2006 at 10:27 PM.

nice graphics gangstanerd...need to post a few of ma own too...good ideae

well go ahead, this is certainly the thread for it.
    Ive started doing art again, so im using pshop to get back the rhythm, doing a little photo manipulation, great stuff to learn.

Heres a Photo manip i did some time ago, it was a nice pretty girl originally..then she pissed me off...ppl this is y u dont want ur face online.

Zombie

Heres another that i did, not manip though, 3d with Photoshop as post production, excellent as a wallpaper, been downloaded hundreds of thousands of times since i made it. My most succesful wallpaper, u know its good when u go to someones office and see it up and go.."where do i know that wallpaper from?"

Ripples

Last edited by gangstanerd; Jun 9, 2006 at 01:55 AM.

Thats some nice work gangsta. You got maad skills then. It's a pitty you dash weh graphics design so long. Anyways, lemme make my first post as promised. I did this for my lil' bro since week. He's on some anime forum, hence the Gaara theme.

Gonna dig up and see what else i can find.

EDIT: Oh, this is the logo that i had started for Juiceheadband's bredren. It's okay to post it now since he went with someone elses.

Here's a banner that I bi***ed up for a website i was planing on building long ago.

Here's a revamped version of the banner plus the site. All of the site was created in Photoshop- well except for the text in the body of the site and the links, which i used CSS to create. Everything else is photoshop, i guess that qualifies as 2d art.

Last edited by psybuck2002us; Jun 9, 2006 at 09:29 AM.

Nice, hmm the last one, the one with the bird, is it the starting of u going vector with it? or did u just apply some effects on it?

Stuff from back in the day....

Love this one
    Last edited by Virus; Jun 9, 2006 at 09:36 AM.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by gangstanerd
    Nice, hmm the last one, the one with the bird, is it the starting of u going vector with it? or did u just apply some effects on it?
    Well, i thought it would be better to design the logo with vector, cuz i never knew what they were gonna use it for. Wouldn't want them to resize and get a crappy image. Oh, BTW the bird is a pelican.