Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do ADSL Subcribers Want From C&W

True ting virus. That is lame.
    ®©THE LONE CRUSADER®©

Better customer care and shorter wait periods - ppl don't have time to waste tired of bogus/incorrect information. Oh yeah - CHEAPER PRICES!

Anywayz I think we're flogging a dead horse here. Too little too late.

1. Tired of the long waiting times to get a rep and times when they tell you to hold.
    2. Tired of the inexperiences customer dont-care reps that give conflicting advice.
    3. Would love to see improvement in the pricing of services, and a few promotions wouldn't hurt either - C&W cell customers get them all the time.
    4. Improved stability in speeds - this is a major hiccup that needs to be sorted out
    5. Shorter turnover time for upgrades and servicing.
    'If we're supposed to work in Hex, why have we only got A fingers?'

Follow Me: @psybuck2002us

Quote Originally Posted by digerati
    Anywayz I think we're flogging a dead horse here. Too little too late.

not dead as yet, just slow, lie, unresponsive, confused.......... the is still hope......
    MEDIC / VET 1, 2,3, Clear!!! {what still no defibbulater} k we got a pulse, faint but still a pulse. Nurse quick 5cc of what ever flow's using...............no what it 10cc.........(to much 3rd watch)
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

lol, persoanlly, i agree with better service, even if it means cut n' clearing huge loads of people, or massive retraining(effective ones this time, the last one obviously didnt stick).
    In terms of service, i want value for money, dont sell me a 512 line that runs at 312k 90% of the time. If im gettin a 512 line on a small island like Jamaica, i expect 85%-95% of stated speeds all the time(no extenuating circumstances included in this..i bsorta understand if a hurricane hits and i drop to 256speed[notice the high expectations])
    I expect us to be brought up to world standards, come out fighting, show us that dsl is better than cable(it is if its set up right) but u cant show us that if the fastest speeds u offer are comparable to the basic speeds the copetitor is offering(working a bit into the future here but it seems sensible). Do whatever it takes to please the customer in the BEST WAY POSSIBLE!!! Show us some of the teeth u have by doing something effective, as good as the prepaid homefone may be its in no way an answer to Flows launchout(which im sure ull deny it ever was, but i know a red herring when i see one). Get ur own cable here, and purchase b/width from to create a better QoS in the meantime(the other cable contract that could have been brought here should eb a viable option, if u can swallow ur pride n open ur lines to them..but i figure thats a business decision)
    DONT USE SILLY ANNOYING TRICKS to try n make it seem as if quality has increased when it hasnt(i.e no massive web cacheing so as to make surfing fast, but pings high, gamers HATE this)

Be open and truthful with us, and just in case u dare ask when has anything else ever been shown ive got 3 words of proof for you... ONE-TERABYTE-CONNECTION.

Im still waiting to see how much of that one terabyte i could get so as to surf faster...its yet to show itself to me...

Hope some of these really help u see the situation as we see it.

oh, and once again get the workers to all be aware of whats happpeneing, if i call 10 times i want to hear the same (truthful) story 10 times, not 9.5 different stories...and last but not least

GET RID OF THE DAMN ENYA SONG uv spoilt Enya for me now...i cant listen to her while working without thinking of CnW.. which studies show (my studies at least ) leads to higher blood pressure
    Last edited by gangstanerd; Jun 4, 2006 at 12:22 AM.

lol.. i see enya isnt doing her job, maybe thats why she's working at c+w.

What i wanna see is the speed that you par for, paying for 512 and only getting a true 256 speed, bs...
    Less downtime would be good too..
    Everything can be learnt, simply by not speaking...

Default service

Excellent service. Low Cost. Full stop.

LOW PINGS

I bought BF2, I want to be able to play it more than once every two weeks!

I play a sniper simulation game on my PC : heart rate,breathing, gravity, wind speed, wind direction, weather conditions, type of metal used in bullet are all calculated by engine.

I get headshots and one hit kills 90+% of time from over 1000 Yards, YET playing BF2 with CW since they "upgraded" I stand 6 feet behind a man with a Sniper rifle that can shoot out an engine block and MISS!

My DL speed is fine, I get over 120 Kb with Bit(censored), but the LAG is killing me.
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Yeah,.... whoever thought Enya would calm the customers while they're on hold was sadly mistaken.

The IVR can be a bit confusing at times...

i really want them to suffer that i can watch