Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: What Do ADSL Subcribers Want From C&W

With the addition of our New IP Core there will be endless possiblities
    Better Day$ Must Come

Angry

What I really what from C&W is for them to stop cutting of my damn internet. They have been doing this to me from as far back as December. That's almost two months without internet and I'm still paying. I've grown tired of this crap.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    To terminate the service .............. flow time now
    bad wud bad wud cloth..............
    from the 25th of Jan 2007 I requested my ADSL service to be terminated, I gave all the required info.

Today is now 13th Feb, dem still a charge mi, dem still have me connected to dem puffery service.

CWJ a worst non gov entity ever, dem - edited for profanity

5 time mi call dem now and all now nutten nuh do.

the first 2 follow up calls i made they said they have no record of the request, and that it will be done .... jah know CWJ unu a di wus ........

yeah mi know unu a reaad this redited

I migh mek a few more calls....... to some legal/citizen rights organisation ..... mi dun call cwj
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

the first 2 follow up calls i made they said they have no record of the request, and that it will be done ....
    Your application is probably "there" in a batch of other applications that cust care doesnt have access to. Either way, just gwaan paying the bill until its processed

You'll get a rebate from the time it was to be ceased...

Why pay if you getting a rebate? This isn't the US of A here now, this is JA we talking bout. I would given CWJ my money fi go rinse out like no Bank, & when would i get back this rebate (how long after dem cut off the service before mi would get back mi money)?

PS. From Bl@ze post it seem like a long time before them would cut off the service too.
    Dain Bramaged
    Google Voice: 954-779-6436

http://www.prolexic.com Now Apart of Akamai Technologies

dam ryte dalybrian probly a good year b4 u start see some cash

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    bad wud bad wud cloth..............
    from the 25th of Jan 2007 I requested my ADSL service to be terminated, I gave all the required info.

Today is now 13th Feb, dem still a charge mi, dem still have me connected to dem puffery service.

CWJ a worst non gov entity ever, dem - edited for profanity

5 time mi call dem now and all now nutten nuh do.

the first 2 follow up calls i made they said they have no record of the request, and that it will be done .... jah know CWJ unu a di wus ........

yeah mi know unu a reaad this redited

I migh mek a few more calls....... to some legal/citizen rights organisation ..... mi dun call cwj
    I am sure I have mentioned this before in another post but here it goes again. The only sure way to terminate service is to go physical down to the their office (the one across from the Texaco) on Half Way Tree road. Join the Information desk line and fill out the form and then be prepared to wait until it is processed. Be sure to place the receipt from the form in a safe place as it may be needed in the future as proof that your form was sent in. During this time please continue to pay your bills in full otherwise they will terminate your land line service for an outstanding balance. Calling the Customer Care centre to terminate service is a waste of time as they do not have authority to terminate service without written proof of identification (hence the form). C&W took 3 months to cancel my service so you are still doing better than I did but as Virus mentioned I obtained a rebate for the full 3 months.

Good luck and should you fail in your mission the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions.

I guess if you had a prepaid hfone you wouldnt have to worry either..
    most them would do is cut ur dsl and give u the rebate when the appl. processed