Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: send free text from a digicel phone

Default send free text from a digicel phone

can anyone tell me how to send and recieve free text from a digicel phone,holla bac please

you can try this dont know if it works . http://www.techjamaica.com/component...sms/Itemid,40/
    Phoqry

Quote Originally Posted by jamerican
    you can try this dont know if it works . http://www.techjamaica.com/component...sms/Itemid,40/

that was hilarious

Crazyfog...you can't come on an open forum and ask questions like that. Digicel people frequent the site too. you're just giving the site a bad rep. Mods soon close and delete your thread anyways...and send you a nice lil warning...lol.

Reminds me of the dude who called customer care asking them for the message center number to get free texts.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Juckyjam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrog
    can anyone tell me how to send and recieve free text from a digicel phone,holla bac please
    samething jamerican says you can send as many text to digi and c&w as u like

you and also check out moneymobileonline.com...its a relatively new site. u may have to do some signing up though and it allows u to send to bmobile and digi alike...check it out.

We walk by Faith, not by Sight.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfrog
    We can suggest services (such as those previously mentioned) that will send free text to a phone, but not by using the phone itself. Sending from your phone and receiving free text can only be done by taking out the appropriate package with your mobile phone provider, if available.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Chris
    We can suggest services (such as those previously mentioned) that will send free text to a phone, but not by using the phone itself. Sending from your phone and receiving free text can only be done by taking out the appropriate package with your mobile phone provider, if available.
    SURE, Whatever you say CHRIS
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic

Reminds me of the dude who called customer care asking them for the message center number to get free texts.
    dwl....................................
    Becoming aware of my character defects leads me to the next step -- blaming my parents.

jomo Guest

i wonder if they gave it to him!