Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 13-year-old completes Microsoft`s `Vbnet` exam

Arrow 13-year-old completes Microsoft`s `Vbnet` exam

Vijayawada, Apr 28: A 13-year-old local boy has created a sensation by successfully completing Microsoft`s `VB.NET` on-line examination held in January this year.

The training institute, BDPS software limited, where Kaval Sanam underwent training has claimed that with the "unique achievement" he has become one of the world`s youngest persons to complete one of Microsoft`s important examinations.

Earlier when the boy sought admission, the institutes management was hesitant.

Displaying the `VB.NET` certification he got from Microsoft with Bill Gates signature on it, Sanam said ``now I will further continue my computer education in every sphere``.

At a function organised by the institute, local MP L Rajagopal felicitated the boy and said ``Sanam has brought laurels to the city and the state would be proud of his record in Microsoft certification``.

Source

TwistedPair Guest

What is with these indian kids, I remember a few years ago a 13 year old got his MCSE and another got some exclusive security cert that required several years experience, his folks asserted that he had been working in the filed for the required number of years Frankly I don't see the point

damn...these indians are real brilliant i wonder what they feed their kids..i need some for my three and one year old...
    The world can be a better place.....
    1st. believe

jah know!! when will something like that happen in JA
    anjubless

Quote Originally Posted by anjubless
    jah know!! when will something like that happen in JA
    Already happen we have some of the youngest people with weed certification, ask dem anything bout weed and you sure fi ge an answer

ohh i thought the dude was jajamican had me wondering lol
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

We have young scholars too you know. One just created history by completing 3 degrees at Brown University. Old campionite!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Jamaicans more interested in enjoying their childhood. we play football and cricket in our spare time. steal mango from the neighbors tree and catch fish in the gully (swim in it too).

we dont find it terribly interesting at age 13 to achieve success at programming (dat would be child labor). i think thats good. deeply rooted in that maybe the reason why we have such a high crime rate. but thats just our culture. if i had the choice i would do the same thing again.
    Cultured in Aggression and Koding like a Warrior!!
    “Common sense is instinct. Enough of it is genius.” - George Bernard Shaw.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

We have jamaicans who are young achievers too. Their success, is due to a combination of factors. Factors may include, socialization, character, genes and the environment they grew up in(including the womb).

As for me, I don't think I would be caught dead doing a VB.NET on-line examination at age 13. Thats just not me. Maybe if my circumstances were different I would have been some kid in the news. We all just have to be content with our position and qualifications in life, you improve what you can and be the best you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by silentburn
    We have jamaicans who are young achievers too. Their success, is due to a combination of factors. Factors may include, socialization, character, genes and the environment they grew up in(including the womb).

As for me, I don't think I would be caught dead doing a VB.NET on-line examination at age 13. Thats just not me. Maybe if my circumstances were different I would have been some kid in the news. We all just have to be content with our position and qualifications in life, you improve what you can and be the best you can be.

I would havae if i had the opportunity.. Every now and again, i wish my parents had psuhed me harder from when i was younger. I have known what i wanted to do since i was 9, and over the years haven't progressed as much as i wished i had.
    He who knows not and knows he knows not is a child....teach him

......Yes teach me...