Thread: asp error????

keroed1 Guest

Default asp error????

guys i developed a web project but i am having a problem with it, my problem is that on some machines everything works perfectly. my web project contain both aspx and asp pages, but on the computers that it does'nt work its allways the .asp pages not working, they normally give mea variation but almost the identical error which is
    :::::::::::::::::::::::ERROR:::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0126'

Include file not found

/CallAccounting/members/admin/approve.asp, line 1

The include file 'http://localhost/members/includes/config.asp' was not found. :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
    anyone knows the cause and a possible solution to this problem

maybe something is pointing to the wrong thing.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

The error looks pretty straight forward to me.
    Code:
    The include file 'http://localhost/members/includes/config.asp' was not found.
    It can't find the file config.asp that you have included in your approve.asp file.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

keroed1 Guest

i got to solve the problem the problem was that there was a configuration in IIS that has to be enabled to allow for parent directory searching thus that error once selected and refreshed it worked perfectly

alright....good to hear.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate