Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Your views on Kaspersky versus Symantec Antivirus

Post Your views on Kaspersky versus Symantec Antivirus

Share your views on the performance of Kaspersky anti-virus versus Symantec (norton).
    Last edited by jamaicandiva; May 18, 2006 at 08:05 PM.

Anything is better than symantec!

I rate the equally - they suck!!! AntiVir Personal edition or ZoneAlarm with Anti-Virus for me...
    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

Quote Originally Posted by leoandru
    Anything is better than symantec!
    LMAO. DWL. blunt statement, but honest.
    Macbook Core Duo 1.83ghz
    OS X 10.4.10 - 1.25gb Ram

To me Kaspersky simply better. It has all that Norton has and uses up much less memory. I just love it.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by T-R-E-V WILL
    To me Kaspersky simply better. It has all that Norton has and uses up much less memory. I just love it.

wouldnt agree with you more

hmm norton wasn't that bad to me.. you people just probably need better computers or soemthing.. i mean i dont run anti virus at all so dont get me wrong.. however back in the day when i used to i thought norton was good stuff.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by death_knight
    hmm norton wasn't that bad to me.. you people just probably need better computers or soemthing.. i mean i dont run anti virus at all so dont get me wrong.. however back in the day when i used to i thought norton was good stuff.
    get back into time my dear friend...that was then, this is now.............comments are based on experience

kaspersky is the leading antivirus today, i wouldnt give my enemy a norton toilet paper. i have however heard from multiple persons that the corporate versions of norton perform well.
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.

norton 05 isn't that far off though is it.. i mean what else did they add the most annoying thing that norton did was started scanning my rar files and my exe's on uncompression before moving to install or total extraction. while beign safe it sorta slowed things down but it wasn't anything drastic.. hence i say i dont think norton is that slow. and its really safe btw.. who with the user of norton got virus's i surely didn't.. my laptop was like a jail cell nothing got in nothing got out unless i wanted it to.

zone alarm was way to tight and difficult to configure (death shrapnell i call it) and kraspersky or whatever just never called out to me.. now.. no antivirus calls out to me.