Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2006 FIFA World Cup

Smile

"I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

hey anyone here know about silk road its the best rpg game but compeating with counter strike

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mafiakidd1
    hey anyone here know about silk road its the best rpg game but compeating with counter strike

There is a complete thread on this game!

Check out this link to it: http://www.techjamaica.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=18212
    "I don't procrastinate! I just manage my available time in an inefficient manner!"

Everything bout the game top notch, The stars have stars as indicators and can easily be identified, and have the special traits that they display in real life (as stated by Jamaicandiva). One cannot help but love this game.
    ®©THE LONE CRUSADER®©

LOL....well....Can't really say who on the Jamaican team look like their real life counterparts...maybe Goodison and Tappa Whitmore.....if you squint your eye...gardener, williams and burton look like real life counterparts.

They made Jermaine Hue black to backside...lol.

What I like too is that they call each player's name....not just the stars like previous installments.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Lawd Jamaican_diva how yo so mean with the size of your pics? I had to zoom till it was pixelated lol.
    Please am begging give us something greater than 640X480 on the next batch. We all know that women like big things so whats the deal?lolup.
    AM OUT!!!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by crosses
    Lawd Jamaican_diva how yo so mean with the size of your pics? I had to zoom till it was pixelated lol.
    Please am begging give us something greater than 640X480 on the next batch. We all know that women like big things so whats the deal?lolup.
    AM OUT!!!

Sorry about the sizes of my screenshots, didn't realise they were going to be that small! Next time, they will be bigger and better! Yea, so says the guys again that girls like big things, once again sorry! Will improve on it!

Dont know if its just me but uhmm..

How do u edit the controls?
    Seeing everything else except that.....

Havent tried this game yet but...my shipment is on the way fron newegg.com!!!
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

Hirky...im assuming the newegg shipment includes this game, or u have it ad waiting on h/ware..um...(wondering how to beg a borrows witout actually beggin a borrows) ;-)..
    um...Beg u a borrows nuh?