Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast

Thread: 2006 FIFA World Cup

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis4Eva
    Man it's hard to believe all the bickering over two games, GAMES boys it's only games. I've played both of them and both have there merits, it then boils down to a matter of opinion, and we are all entitled to one. So oonu need fi jus chill and play the game you like!!
    couldnt say it any better myself
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift ... that is why it is called the present

Quote Originally Posted by bernie
    lol
    now you sounding like an old man BCK.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by bernie
    anyway, fifa rulz, (i cant help but feel as tho i said this already) and winning eleven is boring
    fifa gameplay dun' dem any time

Mine lightening strike yuh

Quote Originally Posted by crosses
    Actually he sounds like an old "BAG", someone needs to blow the dust off his accient a**. But yo done know, we dont hold no grudges cuz we aint no ***!
    AM OUT!!!
    And what? You're supposed to be cool or something?
    "AM OUT" is right. Yuh out-o-order. It's just games.

Quote Originally Posted by Fortis4Eva
    Man it's hard to believe all the bickering over two games, GAMES boys it's only games. I've played both of them and both have there merits, it then boils down to a matter of opinion, and we are all entitled to one. So oonu need fi jus chill and play the game you like!!
    To each his own. You're quite right. But Winning Eleven is still better.

OH god, watch the Big gyal, oh it seems I hurt his feelings.
    I hope you reviewed the thread and realized you're the only one ***** nonsensically over posts in which people have the right to state their opinions. Check yourself and tone down the arrogance and the disrespectful attitude yute.
    Last edited by Aldayne; Jun 15, 2006 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldayne
    I hope you reviewed the thread and realized you're the only one ***** nonsensically over posts in which people have the right to state their opinions. Check yourself and tone down the arrogance and the disrespectful attitude yute.
    Fi real crosses u kinda aggressive still my yute. I trying to get my hands on winning eleven 9, then i will know for myself. I've been playing Fifa since 96.
    --- Bless, 24 HRS !!

You guys can disagree without being so harsh towards each other you know...let me rephrase..Crosses...you don't have to be so rude. The man is your elder. BCK is quite respectable. Imagine...an "old" man like him still playing games with us young blokes...playing enough of it to have an opinion. Just relax yourself. I will have to try this winning 11 thing and see what the hype is. Been playing FIFA for a long time. I dropped Super Soccer for it....so yeah...mi a veteran too.

I've been playing FIFA since either 95 or 94...when you had to press up buttons after a goal to get the sounds...lol.....mad eeh

Anybody remember World Cup on Nintendo? With the super kicks? Lol...

Bwoy football has come a long way

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

All right, missa high society put back mi post, everything man write unnu delete. A wha kinda injustice and fight gainst ting a gwaan? I'm sure I didnt violate any rules there cuz there was no profanity.
    AMO UT!!!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

Talking

All right, missa high society put back mi post, everything man write unnu delete. A wha kinda injustice and fight gainst ting a gwaan? I'm sure I didnt violate any rules there cuz there was no profanity.
    AMO UT!!!
    Read the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    Bwoy football has come a long way
    Yo, I remember one game on NES named GOAL! Dat was da bomb. Loads of fun playing that game. Football games have really evolved since then. It's all good.
    EA has done wonders in capturing the ambiance and the vibes of the game and the atmosphere, Konami has done an excellent job of representing the realness of the game. Fifa is a fun arcade type football game. Winning Eleven is a football simulation. With each new edition, they get closer in terms of quality. It's all good.

Allright you know what, just squash the slackness andmove on OK.
    AM OUT!!!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

It Is The Best Fifa Of All Time

Quote Originally Posted by Minka
    It Is The Best Fifa Of All Time
    i second that...99 was my previous favourite
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate