Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A warning to CnW workers

Quote Originally Posted by VXDriven
    Oh man.. I ordered my upgrade 2 weeks ago.. Them tell me 2 days... Waited 3 days still no upgrade.. so I call them... same thing like you.. "Yes its there" till should expect it within the next 24 hours.. 4 more days pass and still nothing.. Call back.. the same thing again... Call them on wednesday and them tell me a couple more days again... well, lets see if their days have the same length as everyone else.
    Ok guys there are obviously a problem here but i can't afford for you guys to enter the weekend without your upgrade done.Please pm me the numbers an what speed you want to be upgraded to an i will have it looked at
    Better Day$ Must Come

Goodness...

Flow gives them the time to sort themselves out and still they cannot take advantage of it. They really have a long way to go before they can compete.

I have learnt one important lesson from all this. When you start a company, prepare for serious, international competition from the beginning. It is not possible to quickly improve your service when the competition arrives. It takes a long time and a lot of effort.

Talking

Here Here!

I agree. Just try to make your business efficient and customer friendly from the get-go. After all, they pay you!
    MS Software does NOT have bugs. They're called random features

Is this a surprise to you all, we all know tha CW has the worst Internet Customer Care Ever .... i called in my Upgrade on a Friday, and never got it till the next Friday, and this is after calling everyday after and waiting like 45mins each call .... Finally got them and they did the upgrade while i was on the phone ... when dealing with CWJ patience is a virtue
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jamrock
    Goodness...

Flow gives them the time to sort themselves out and still they cannot take advantage of it. They really have a long way to go before they can compete.

I have learnt one important lesson from all this. When you start a company, prepare for serious, international competition from the beginning. It is not possible to quickly improve your service when the competition arrives. It takes a long time and a lot of effort.
    Cable n wireless have had years to improve, and is now them a try rush like mad to get get things the way how the should have been 2years ago

Flow is going to have a field day just picking customers left right and center.
    Life is like a box of chocolate u never know what u gona get .

Lightbulb

Well i was in the same 1 week predicament, so i just pm'd a certain viral person among us and surely enough within 24hrs of doing that i was hooked up...
    No where to run, no where to hide, technology is everywhere...

I jus memba that since week my cousin got her 256, it her machine would not go on the net. So she called me and said that she would call customer service, i told her to use her speaker phone. It took 15 mins for them to answer the phone and 30 mins to figure out what was wrong.
    Life is like a box of chocolate u never know what u gona get .

u know sometimes you try not to be had on a company but when them continuosly stick dem head dem arse u caan sry fi dem. I agree that flow has caused a stir but them still give cw nuff time 2 sort out themselves or sort out them customers and u would think they do that but nooooooooooo . I somehow think they do not know that we know what good service is . I requested a 1 MB upgrade on 04-27-06 and at the time of this post I am still on 256 . Oh and yes I have gotten the 24 hr crap every two days when I call. Oh well I heard from a good source that the flow should be strong in mobay soon and I will be one of those carrying the silver platter for cwj head.
    We Is Friends!
    Me And You Is Friends!
    You Smile, I Smile ....
    You Hurt, I Hurt ..
    You Cry, I Cry ..
    You Jump Off A Bridge ..
    I Gonna Miss Your E-Mails !

You guys really think flow is gonna be 100% smooth sailing, they introducing something rather new, trust me there will be probs that come along with it
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

yes sir being a former cable and wireless employess in the Internet dept.I can say I sorry for you people.Now that I am out of the system I can talk freely and honestly.Supervisors always pressured you to tell the customer's what they want to hear,which I didnt like to do.All I can say Flow launc quick cause I neeeeedddd you like never before.