Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: A warning to CnW workers

Default A warning to CnW workers

ok ppl i shuda mentioned this earlier, i "upgraded" to a 512 connection Saturday May 6, i figured nuthing would get done till Monday, even tho all it takes is switching me to one of the 512 ports (im simplifying here, cuz thats basically all). So like i said, i waited till monday....monday comes..No speed upgrade, i call and notice the new bckgrnd music they have playing now..Enya...smart move, now i cant quarell cuz her music calms me, cust serv finally answers and i request the upgrade...they check, say they see it (duh) and say it shud be done in 24 hrs.

Tuesday - No speed upgrade, i call, more Enya, this time i wait thru 1 song(if u know enya u know thts probably 5mins), cust care comes on, "yea its there but not forwarded to tech dept yet" WTF!!!they say "wait 24hrs" i say ok

Wednesday - No upgrade...im geting pissed(especially since i know the bill is gonna be due soon and i wanted to get even a day or 2 out of the 512 in case its not paid(it shud be but cant be too sure nowadays). I call, usual Enya (lucky for them a diff song each time), im calm by the time the cust care guy comes on (about 5 mins again...no joke) He says (and this time im so surprized i cant even shout) " yea i can see it, it shud take about 2 weeks for the upgrade..." i correct him, inform him of the simplicity of it, and then he says ok he thinks 24hrs shud be good, ...i hang up angry now

Thursday(today)- still no upgrade, im pissed now cuz i have stuff queued to dload once the upgrade hits,(been hearing bout this Silkroad thing for a while now..time to check it out) I call, Enya or no Enya theyre getting it, "Cable and Wireless customer care Ryan spea.." "LISTEN TO ME, MY NAME IS XXXXXXX AND I ORDERED A SPEED UPGRADE LAST WEEK IVE YET TO GET IT!!! WHY?!?!?!"

"Um..could i hav.."

"748-1xxx"

"OK sir, just let me che.."

"DONT BOTHER!!! ITS IN THE NETWORKS DEPT!!!!"

"Oh yes so i see it, its in Networks..well it should be done in twen.."

"NO!!!, 24 rs gone from sunday nite, do better than that, line me up on the upgrade chanell or lemme talk to someone who can"

"Ok im gonna speak to a supervisor"
    "DO THAT!"
    (Enya chips in..7 1/2 mins this time..2 songs...im calm again)
    "Hello sir, the supervisor has added some info to the request so look for the upgrade sometime later today"

(me now calm again) "ok, and thank you"

...as i write this, it is now 3 mins to midnight...no upgrade yet...so i write this as a warning to anyone who surveys TJ and works at CnW...beware an angry Spanish Town customer call tommorow....it will be deadly(Enya nah go work this time either....)

Consider yourselves warned

(Virus im looking at you)
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 12, 2006 at 12:21 AM. Reason: removed profanity

LOL, something like that happend earlier this week to get my 512 upgrade. I applied from last week tuesday morning, they said 24 hours. I called the Thursday morning, they said it should be completed later that day. Called Saturday in the day, the transfered me to the networks dept <or something like that>, they said it shows that i already have it, from the thursday, i told them no...i still have the 256 becuz i checked just b4. He said he gonna query it and will definately get it by the end of the day. Sunday - still 256, Monday, called ANGRY, told them that is almost a week now and i really need the upgrade. The CC was very helpful, he took my info and put me on a hold for approx. 30 seconds, came back and told me sorry about that but it was an error on their part and told me i'd get it within the next 10 - 15 minutes. As i hung up the fone and went around the pc, i got disconnected off the net then reconnected. i checked and it was 512.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

u wouldnt happen to remember that guys name would you? and look at that simple disconn/recon and ur at a faster speed...Yet the fools takin forever on mine and others...man im sick of this ometimes..i find it a mark of my virtue(yea rite) that in all those calls i never once said the F-word to them
    No i dont mean the one that rhymes with duck, i mean the one that rhymes with know(Flow)
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; May 12, 2006 at 12:18 AM. Reason: removed profanity

Yawn, i see my name being called up somewhere but too tired to read it all, comment tomorrow.

rhatid, see!! is a REAL CnW worker!!!! lol, seems ill get a flaming from virus "in about 24hrs" lol

Between this and my videocard probs im starting to think that someone is plottign against me..

Virus be easy on him
    Better Day$ Must Come

MOS!!!! u one o them blue on blue boys too?!?!?

CMon bring it on, ill take on everybody rite now...hell!! SO LONG!!!!

man even now(3.44am Friday) its still not done...cmon guys, do better than that...seriously tho, is getting me an upgrade truly tht hard?

the cute part will be the promptness of the billing with or without the upgrade happening. anyone wanna bet i am right?
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

Oh man.. I ordered my upgrade 2 weeks ago.. Them tell me 2 days... Waited 3 days still no upgrade.. so I call them... same thing like you.. "Yes its there" till should expect it within the next 24 hours.. 4 more days pass and still nothing.. Call back.. the same thing again... Call them on wednesday and them tell me a couple more days again... well, lets see if their days have the same length as everyone else.
    EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Customer care can only give you responses they are trained to give.

The last time I called their contact center, the man straight up tell me:
    Sorry sir, I cant help you (1 sec pause) ok bye.
    then hang up on me.