Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Stolen Phone Warning!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seanamorgan
    Spoken like a REAL uptown ute

Is this supa hype or are you just super hype ....bombaaaahhh utey.

Not because you can means you MUST And yes while all of what you said is true, doesn't mean that you have to be a front about it.

Hail up the bredda that pack you bags in the supermarket or the sista that cash the goods. Nuttn no wrong, jus easy and keep it down to earth....
    Ok, u r wrong on so many counts. I am a GIRL not a 'yute'. I am not hype but I just don't think that ppl should grudge other ppl or be malicious just because they cannot afford things.

If I c something and it costs 20k and I only have 19k I am not going to steal it cos that is wrong. I wasn't dissing the less fortunate, just the ones that feel that they should steal to get ahead in life.

all of this happen cuz m16 and rin tin tin wasnt on duty that day.me love them dog di wid a passion.me know them dog would have grabbed on to the thief them crotches like some real pitbull.but the phone cannot be used again so dont feel so terrible my youth

I not into no fight ting uzeet, all I sayin is that sometimes is provoked, not necessarily by you, but by nuff odda people "lookin down dem nose" at them and is jus them way of gettin back at them-

And chances are, when they see something that costs 20k, they have 2k outta it...soo.......

straying off topic though......a stolen phone is stil out there and as Jamerican was aksin earlier, would it be possible to change the IMEI of the phone so that it could work again.?

true that still but is more than a provoke thing the man them did just go UTECH n did a robb all over n then walk thru the gate while ppl a yell thief n security just let them thru. Mi a hear say is a regular thing a gwaan upa UTECH now
    Last edited by dark1_aw; May 10, 2006 at 04:18 PM.

yeh man.. u nah nuh money an hav 10 pickney an get a likkl work as a security weh pay 3 g's a week.. gwaan provoke teef an get shot.. is aight man.. dem can come an rob sumbody everyday i mus go risk my life for a phone..? heh.... dey need to report it tho to sum higher form of law enforcement an probly get sum police patrolling the campuses