Thread: Santa shot down by US Military!

Default Santa shot down by US Military!

At aproximatilly 3:04 am yesterday morning, santa was shot down over washington dc. The US military mistook him for a highjacked 747 jumbo jet and he met his demise at the hands of a US S.A.M. ( surface to air missle) that was stationed near the WhiteHouse. Pres.George Bush held a press conference just minutes after the incident stating that they ( the US intelligence Comunity) had solid uniquivable proof that Santa was attempting to deliver biological weapons to usamma bin laden and was in possession of what is known as a "dirty bomb". when reporters fron the National News Agency questioned the Presedent about these items, the Presedent Bush Stated " no, we have not recovered ANY sort of weaponry from Santa's sled at this point, but we are confident that these weapons exist, and we will find them", even though all pieces of debris fell on the whitehouse lawn, and all pieces of the sleigh were recovered, there was no evidence of any wrong doing. before santa expired, he was heard to say to a US Secret Service Agent "all i wanted to do is give the bushs an armload of gifts" whilst the presedent ( bush) was hiding in a bush. the reporter also asked Presedent Bush what he was doing at the time, and Bush said he was "in the bush" so to speak. just moments later, Monica Lweinski was seen leaving via the White House Service Entrance wiping her chin with a hankerchief with the intitials "G.W.B" sewn into the corner.

Default Re:Santa shot down by US Military!

I see somebody was bored on Boxing Day : :

Xeno, you should give up. I've stopped correcting English dEcAdEs Ag0! It's this Internet thing and young kids; they love the "cute" talk, which has paved the way for acceptance of things for which my English Teacher would have given a Detention.

If I was the author of this piece I would have utilized my word & ditionary.com skills. I was a bit lazy to make changes before posting. :P

Umm, Ropy, what CD's Xeno referring to...? I hope yu keep fi mi CD dem safe >