Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Can your computer run that game?

LOL just for the fun of it I did the test on crysis.

"M@DD IN$TRUM3NT" ULTIM@TE POWER

thank you master moderator icuucme.... now i dont have to spend another everlasting 5 minutes to find the thread again

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggness2000 View Post

Eventhough you passed the RECOMMENDED.... the page you showing us is for the minimum. My lappy passed the minimum but failed the recommended because of the CPU.

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by Jiggness2000 View Post

my god, with that set up can u not run anything...can u run Bioshock, unreal tournament III??? also at which resolution does the FPS start to get really , 'not so good'??

PS: i saw on this site, which i forgot' but all vid cards not SLI'd all bend at 2500x1600 resoultion...even the MOSTER EVGA 8800 ULTRA ....
    ---

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze View Post
    u r all welcome........

strange thing is mi nuh run it yet.

classic Bl@ze
    I Now Have the Highest OC on Techja 4.2Ghz
    GekkoState™:Gigabyte X58 Extreme | Intel Core i7 940 OC @ 3.08Ghz cooled by Noctua NH-U12P SE1366 | Corsair Dominator DDR3 -6x2Gig |2 EVGA E-GEFORCE GTX 260 Superclocked 602MHZ 896MB 2.052GHZ GDDR3 In SLI |22"Widescreen Phillip LCD l Logitech G15 Keyboard | Logitech G5 Laser Gaming Mouse | 18x + 22x Samsung Sata DVD+RW | Western Digital Caviar 2.8 TB | Antec 1200 Gamer Case | Enermax Galaxy Dxx 1000 Watt Psu | Windows 7 Ultimate

I beat most of the recommended specs but it not recognizing my two graphics cards. It's only seeing one that's why I don't meet the recommended specs for crysis
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

not satisfied with this thing i play fifa 07 and 08 on the present machine i am using and it tell me say i fail minimum and recommeded so what i think this tool really do is tricks me and others trickster i say trickster best way to test if a game cant play is to install it

like pro street i know i could not play that but i can play far cry still and call of duty except (COD4)

conclusion to me & again TO ME this is not a very good tool
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

Its good in a sense, but as far as I can see, it just compares your current configuration to the minimun system requirements for each of the games. It doesn't do any form of benchmark or real testing... it tells you information that you can get by reading the games readme file and comparing it to your system specs.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Anaarki View Post
    Its good in a sense, but as far as I can see, it just compares your current configuration to the minimun system requirements for each of the games. It doesn't do any form of benchmark or real testing... it tells you information that you can get by reading the games readme file and comparing it to your system specs.
    yea what he said
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

madd link blaze bless up