Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Can your computer run that game?

Default Can your computer run that game?

Well this test yu machine if it can handle specific games, so basically u'll know if u fi even badda to install that game, that u feel might nuh run

What is System Requirements Lab?
    System Requirements Lab is a web-based service that quickly and automatically tells you if your computer can run a specific product. The entire service is run on a web site with immediate summary and detailed analysis provided both graphically and textually. Just select a product, click a button, and it will do the rest.
    read herehttp://www.srtest.com/referrer/srtest

faq : http://www.srtest.com/bonus/t/faq.tm...a9f7109b50baff
    it has a long list of gamez......... my machine criss
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

This is a great link. I will be book marking this and addition this to my site.

Excellent.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

ye really gr8 link thanx bl@ze
    Becoming aware of my character defects leads me to the next step -- blaming my parents.

Cool. Bookmarked. Heh I tested it with BF2 special forces passed everything cept HD space. LoL. Got a big fat FAIL because of it too.
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

My PC passed every game with everything I threw at it. The video card and memory got max scores ofcourse. Meh....cool site still but any system supposed to can meet the requirements. Actually ingame play....lol.....considering that you have background apps and program that need memory and processor time too... now that's the real test

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

what ashame my system cant even run 25 to life

but funny enuff it runs nba live 2006 whic has more rendering than 25 to life and it also runs splintercell pandora tomorrw well and swat4 --and both these games use like 4 times more renderin gthan 25 to life

anywa the prob is my athlon 1400 lol

yeh unuh surprised dont it fi know seh mi still a use a vintage cpu lol
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    My PC passed every game with everything I threw at it. The video card and memory got max scores ofcourse. Meh....cool site still but any system supposed to can meet the requirements. Actually ingame play....lol.....considering that you have background apps and program that need memory and processor time too... now that's the real test
    Breddren how your system so wassy and you runing that crappy *** vid Card ?
    Let Them Hate, So Long As They Fear.
    You do not know whereof you speak,and your words are empty things.
    Listen and gain Wisdom.

http://twitter.com/nestersan

Nice link Bl@ze. It seems i have to go get a new video card soo. I am barely passing the tests. I have a GEFORCE FX 5200. BTW anyone now interested in taking this off my hands can pm me. It's time for an upgrade.

first off, great link it kinda fight against my video card on most of the tests because its integrated, but i've actually played games it said i cant play.... decent still. interesting how most a these links go to newegg and logitech.
    1nsp1ron: Core 2 Duo T5450 1.66 GHz 2MB L2|GM965 Express|2 GB DDR2 667|70.1 GB SATA|DVD±RW|14.1 TFT Display|Intel GMA X3100|Windows 7 Ultimate

Quote Originally Posted by juiceheadband
    first off, great link it kinda fight against my video card on most of the tests because its integrated, but i've actually played games it said i cant play.... decent still. interesting how most a these links go to newegg and logitech.
    I think that happens because of the algorithm used by the site.

Most games has as a minimum requirement an a physical 3d accelerator while in actuality it can be played if your have a new versions of directx installed and some good memory.

You will get responses like that.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.