Thread: LEGAL Dancehall Music and Video Downloads

Default LEGAL Dancehall Music and Video Downloads

In response to kdainxtreem question on finding dancehall music video to download, itunes music store has a few (not all very current but still good) for US$1.99 each.
    Artists are now using the web and technology to boost their sales and a number of them are planning on doing their own CD sales on their own websites.
    Music videos are usually free so the sale of music videos is another revenue stream for the musicians. Web designers should send their resumes to recording companies. They need them.

EDIT: Here is the link http://www.apple.com/itunes/
    Last edited by king; Apr 27, 2006 at 07:44 AM.

http://www.youstation.com/ and http://www.muzikmedia.com/ have fairly large archives of old/new dancehall/reggae videos that you can watch for free

Get a tv card and connect to a local music video channel and record them to your pc ..... this should be legal as long as you are not going to sell them
    Intel Pentium E2160 clocked to 2.3- Gigabyte 945GCM-S2C- 2 x 2048 DDR2- 160gb WD sata, 640gb WD sata and 250 gb maxtor external hd -Vista Ultimate - 2 20x's dual layer Dvd burner one with lightscribe- 9 in 1 card reader - AverMedia UltraTV 1500 MCE TV card and Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512mb in a Antec 300 iPhone Ping iD fortis4eva

youstation is that site working not uploading.

Juckyjam Guest

sometimes when someone askes for files to download many times we assume they want them illegally sometimes they dont...what we can do is point them in the right direction eg. point them to a site where they can purchase these files..instead of bashing them or calling or implying they are thieves......

try www.kariblinktv.com and www.muzikmedia.com when i go home i will the post the other ones
    Phoqry

Thumbs up

Great thanks a million guys for those links exactly what I need .
    Good to see there are still a few out there who reallize that download and illegal have completely different meanings.... Nuff Respect....

And for you all who dont know the difference....

Download
    To transfer a file from a remote computer (server) to a local computer, usually via a network.

Illegal
    Prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules

Hmm, you can download music videos and dancehall music legally using limeware?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Arch_Angel
    Hmm, you can download music videos and dancehall music legally using limeware?
    I know of a case where a Jamaican musician placed his work on limewire (and other P2P networks) to get the songs heard. How does one differentiate an authorised song from a non-authorised one on limewire, I dont know. The songs were heard by some label reps and talks happened but nothing came of the talks.

Some years ago, I remember seeing some free legal software and also some beta software on limewire as well. All of them could also have been obtained from the makers website or sourceforge at the time but they were placed on limewire.

Limewire is mainly used for pirating though.

Jamerican : anymore website with Jamaican videos?