Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: e-Services Job Fair

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy
    I think they moved to kingston or somewhere up that end.
    they are in Naggo Head Portmore.
    We Is Friends!
    Me And You Is Friends!
    You Smile, I Smile ....
    You Hurt, I Hurt ..
    You Cry, I Cry ..
    You Jump Off A Bridge ..
    I Gonna Miss Your E-Mails !

i went. i dont know what to expect tho. has anyone who went gotten called? im used 2 this "we will call u within two weeks thing" it happens when companies dont have the balls 2 say we just dont want u. they never call. im thinking if i got the job they would have told me same time. so has anyone gotten a call?

if u impressed the interviewers then I am sure u have nothing to wry about . They are looking for a good number of persons so best of luck to you. If you dont get through, check the carreers section regularly on TJ as well as get ur regular supply of Sunday papers - gleaner observer etc. Better yet try to get all the weekend papers as sometimes companies advertise on Fridays etc
    We Is Friends!
    Me And You Is Friends!
    You Smile, I Smile ....
    You Hurt, I Hurt ..
    You Cry, I Cry ..
    You Jump Off A Bridge ..
    I Gonna Miss Your E-Mails !

Quote Originally Posted by Ropy
    I think they moved to kingston or somewhere up that end.
    WEST was always at portmore

Quote Originally Posted by krazymentl
    i went. i dont know what to expect tho. has anyone who went gotten called? im used 2 this "we will call u within two weeks thing" it happens when companies dont have the balls 2 say we just dont want u. they never call. im thinking if i got the job they would have told me same time. so has anyone gotten a call? .
    its easy to impress them if especially if u have a clear voice and can speak "american" as they would say
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

I heard from peeps who were working there that they moved.

Didn't know they had another location. Prolly everything is under on roof now.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

okay Ropy and Dtgo lets sort this out nuh please. Mobay and Naggo Head zeen....? Wah u a seh Dtgo bout american? u get mi worried now. i talk str8 english still and mi fluent wid it, mi nuh know bout american. and how i know i impressed dem? if dem smile or laugh or say very good or excellent?

Quote Originally Posted by krazymental
    okay Ropy and Dtgo lets sort this out nuh please. Mobay and Naggo Head zeen....? Wah u a seh Dtgo bout american? u get mi worried now. i talk str8 english still and mi fluent wid it, mi nuh know bout american. and how i know i impressed dem? if dem smile or laugh or say very good or excellent?
    sorry o get u worried but when we hired person @ west when i was in mobay i know that we look out for fluent english as well as how u can articulate and speak clearly

basically that what e-services wants

on the inpress part now im not sure what they look for exactly but if they give alot of verbal head knocks that doesnt mean a think they were trained to do that,

but if u did ur thing you dont have much to worry about
    Last edited by dtgo; Apr 28, 2006 at 05:06 PM.
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

I know for sure that they really do look at your english skills. I have a friend who applied and she didn't get through, she got an envelop before she left, it contained a letter which basically explained why she was not selected. The reason was her voice and speech and her grammar skills.

I don't understand why all the fuss, because they do voice and speech training before you start taking calls.

This is the way in the Mobay office, so if they're doing the same thing there in portmore, then you can be hopeful, because at least they didn't tell you striaght off the bat that you failed.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Quote Originally Posted by Anaarki
    The reason was her voice and speech and her grammar skills.

I don't understand why all the fuss, because they do voice and speech training before you start taking calls.
    maybe they lookin 4 ppl that need very little voice trainin u may neva kno
    Becoming aware of my character defects leads me to the next step -- blaming my parents.

I am anxious as hell now. two weeks come yet? anybody else get called?