Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hotmail Trouble

Exclamation Hotmail Trouble

I know that no one here is a developer for msn (hotmail), but this a place filled with very intellegent people. OK. I have been having trouble signing into my hotmail account, likewise everyone who uses this computer. I have tried at other places and I signed in perfectly. Even my messenger won't sign in, only windows messenger. My friend suggested something about my network settings but efforts to fix that proved futile. I want to know if anyone would have a possible solution to this problem. I load every other page except that hotmail login page. So pleaz, if you can, help me.

What happens when u try to load the hotmail page? What error message do you get for messenger?
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

The page just stops in its tracks. Like it starts the following page, then stops loading. And messenger tells me that they cannot sign me at that time, I should try again later. Error 80048820 (if that helps).

This happened to me a while back. I contacted MSN and they told me to sign into www.hotmail.com instaed of using a favorite or whatever and my "lost cookies" would be restored. Well although it didn't spell sence to me it did it and like magic I was able to logon.
    111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321

Do you have any firewall active on your machine?
    Have you recently installed any application/pathches on your machine?
    How long have you noticed the problem?

r u using dsl????????????

What browser are u using? did you try it on another browser..also try cleaning ur cache.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Its ok now peeps. The probs fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by T-R-E-V WILL
    Its ok now peeps. The probs fixed.
    Glad to hear you solve your problem. Care to share the info so if anyone have a similar problem, it can help them out?
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Well, really, all I did was format. The PC, after being formatted experienced the problem, and so a friend told me 2 reformat, which I did. I turned out fine after. I really dunno what the source of the problem was.