Apr 24, 2006, 07:02 PM
FORUM RULES - Read Before Posting!!
In addition to the rules that you agreed to while registering, before posting, please read the following:
* SEARCH! There is a good chance your question has already been answered.
* Do not cross-post messages. Create ONE thread only.
* Be courteous and polite. Show respect to the opinions and feelings of others. No flame wars or insults.
* Post only in the appropriate forum, if unsure check the types of posts in each forum.
* Use a short, clear, descriptive title for your post rather than a long, vague or ambiguous one.
* Read through your post before posting. You are responsible for your own words and any harm they may cause.
* Don't dilute the forums with irrelevant and unnecessary fluff. It's NOT a free speech forum.
* No forum SPAMMING.
* No links to other commercial sites in signatures, posts or otherwise unless within the context of a relevant tech-related article.
* No discussion relating to the acquisition, distribution or support of illegal software, video games, movies, music or documents in general.
* Posts made in the classifieds forums do not add to the post counts of members
* Signatures should not contain messages that advertise or solicit goods/services, websites, referral links or considered defamatory or generally inappropriate
* The Moderators reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any post or thread with or without reason or notice. Polite enquiries via the Private Messaging system will be listened to. Any form of harassment will not be tolerated and is cause for instant banishment from the site.
Has the thread you started or participated in been moved, merged or deleted? Check with the forum moderator via PM. Under no circumstances should you start threads asking why other threads were moderated. Forum moderation is not up for public debate, such threads will be deleted and the thread starter may be warned.
Strict rules, but we want to make these forums a fun place to meet new people and share information, not a newbie flaming/spamming playground.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Due to the prevalence of attempted forum spamming activity we will manually approve all NEW registrants. This means that new registrants are not able to post until they have activated their account and we have approved their account.