Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Sadam go out like a punk??

Default Re:Did Sadam go out like a punk??

rofl....listen, they got saddam, wether we believe or not. he's their boy as usual. thing is, he's squeling like baby and giving all the rest up. typical dictator. always willing for everyone else tp pay the price but himself.
    he set it up from what we are understanding here. he wanted the americans to find him before his own ppl did. he knows he would be protected and sorted out.
    if the americans kill him, then there would be hell to pay. he's still a political animal. he will not die the way we think. if it does happen then we wil have the strangest of international justice.
    a legal leader of a soveriegn country tried by a invading illegal force that doesnt subscribe to international law, who then kills that very leader. the implications will be far reaching.
    dont tell me that you ppl didnt know that the usa doesnt subscribe to the international court of laws?
    this would make the usa a pariah state. she already is by invading that country. she doesnt have a leg to stand on legally, the same way she holds afghans in guantanomo bay.

pariah state!

Ok Nas, here goes, Firstly, wasnt it a fact that the reason the last plane crashed was because the passengers were fighting with the terrorists??? Correct me if thats not the plane u r talking about. According to phone calls made by passengers on the plane who said their goodbyes and said that a fight was about to occur.

[quote author=GodKid link=board=29;threadid=2611;start=0#msg24880 date=1071566985]
    For all o y'all that don't know.. THEY CAUGHT SADAM (am I even spelling his name right???)

600 mash Allied soldiers acting on intelligence found Mr. One-time-bad-man houssein hiding in a mud hole!

The dude had a hand-gun and 2 AK's close by... BUT FIRED NOT ONE BULLET! .. 'im neva even have nuh pill fi tek! He gave up before they were even sure it was him!

Had he been smart he woulda shot himself in the face and make the mystery continue... FOR THE CAUSE! ;D

punk!!!!? ....or sumthin else ??
    [/quote]

I see your really feeling religious about this one but anyway I thought sadam was actually the winner of "survivor". Really 600 mash people finding one man? with a pistol? who would he shot? it surprising enough that the US took over 9 months to find him. Blowing up several different locations. Obviously the US is always acting on intelligence - it is what got us to this point in the first place.

I would have suggested the US assassinate him in the first place, alotta people would have be still alive - but then again would it have helped?.

I guest the question is what happens now?

deakie dude... law can be extended only as far as power can take it...

'nuff said

Ok, Nas still waiting on ur proof that the president knew, and also what demands did the terrorists make from the president???

Cmon Nas show us summen. If we take what u said just as is, we could be considered as Naive

[quote author=owen link=board=29;threadid=2611;start=15#msg24955 date=1071610761]
    I see your really feeling religious about this one [/quote]

u'd be surprised re the religious significance of these events Owen , but my sentiments were as a means to inspire a particular type of response, kinda to play a VERY similar, yet subtle mind-game to what the media has done.

If you look at it... the situation is much GREATER than THE CAUSE (which cause are we talking about anyway... defending your home or the one the US gave you.. "For ALLAH!!!&quot .... read "your" answers and see what context "your" answers have been in... what would "punkify" Saddam's response? After all he is a man who has lost his role, his family, his home! Why fight back when all that faces you is the gratification of your enemy??

;D

[quote author=owen link=board=29;threadid=2611;start=15#msg24955 date=1071610761]
    I would have suggested the US assassinate him in the first place[/quote]

remember "Operation Decapitation"?

how many nations do you know of that can publicly say they attempted to assasinate the leader of a country, and ALL his family members and staff WITH A BARRAGE OF BIG OLE BOMBs!

Not to stir any bad feelings but I remember a report that in the 60's the US was planning to shoot down an Air Jamaica plane coming to Jamaica and blame it on Castro, just so they would invade Cuba using that excuse.

Since I heard that report, nothing said about the US surprises or shocks me

In my humble opinion...... I'm maybe 70% sure that it's really Saddam that the U.S. army is parading all over our
    televisions (Ya'll must take note that throughout history
    dictators have'nt been very brave people. Self preservation
    has always been their modus operandi).

Then again we are 1 yr. from the U.S. Presidential Race
    and "El Capitan" Bush is seeking prime material for his
    campaign ads.

Remember his dramatic appearance in Baghdad on Thanksgiving Day........ This was the "Caring Commander in Chief" with a tear at the corner of his eye, serving Thanks- giving Dinner to the brave troops.......Yeah Right, and my
    name is Linus Torvalds.
    >

Recent developements have got the Democratic Party's front -runner (an ardent critic of Bush's foreign policy)
    back-pedalling so as not to seem un-patriotic.

No doubt the Republican Party's spin doctors are busy
    in the cutting-room editing and re-editing clips from these
    significant media events, to cast Pres. Bush in the role
    of "The Protector of the Free World".

Bottom-Line. The U.S. Must hand over power to a local
    authority chosen by the Iraqi people, in no more than
    six months.........If not Vietnam War will seem like a trip
    to Disney Land.
    (The Shia Muslims are the majority ethnic grouping
    in Iraq and if these "gentlemen" get real irritated with
    their U.S. "guests", then u dun know "Allah Akhbar"
    BOOOOOOM!!!!! hundreds of U.S. youngsters
    going home in body bags!!!!).

Got this from the Gleaner today -

Iraq Under Saddam - He ruled for 24 years

• 1979 - July 16: Saddam Hussein takes power
    • 1980 - Sept22/23: Iraqi troops invade Iran
    • 1988 - March 16: Iraq uses chemical weapons on Kurdish town of Halabja, killing approx. 5,000 people.
      Aug 20: UN sponsored cease fire ends Iran-Iraq war
    • 1990 - Aug 2: Iraq invades Kuwait
    • 1991 - Jan 17: US led allied forces start Gulf war
      Feb 28: Cease-fire; Iraq forced to retreat from Kuwait
      March 7: No-fly zoneimposed in northern Iraq
      June: UN weapons inspectors begin work
    • 1996 - May Iraq accepts oil-for-food deal with UN
    • 1998 - Dec 16: UN inspectors withdraw from Baghdad
      Dec 17: US, Britain launch four days of air strikes
    • 2002 - Nov 8: Security Council Resolution 1441 gives Iraq last chance to disarm or face serious consequences
      Nov 27: UN inspectors resume work
    • 2003 - March 20: US and Britain launch war against Iraq
      April 8: Baghdad falls to US troops
      July 22: Saddam's 2 sons killed in Mosul, Iraq
      Dec13: Saddam captured in Adwar, near Tikrit

i think they really captured him but i still take the things that i see reported in the media with a grain of salt. there are a lot of lies.

the media hardly ever tells you how saddam and the US were the best of friends in the 80s when iran was the US' biggest enemy and the US were willing to give guns and aid to whoever was against iran .. and back then, that was iraq. same rumsfeld that you see on TV talking bout 'evil dictator' saddam, he was a member of reagan's administration and he personally used to meet with saddam in baghdad back in the 80s ... giving them guns and aid so they could fight iran. back then, saddam was using gas against iran too .. how come they didn't do anything? the US is what you call a convenient friend.

last night i was watching someone give a truly independent take on their perceived reasoning behind the war in iraq. right now the US gets most of its oil from allies such as mexico, saudia arabia and nigeria. but in terms of significant oil reserves and to meet the predicted US needs 50 to 100 years down the road, the middle east is the US' best source of oil. and guess who has the 2nd largest oil reserves in the world after saudia arabia ... IRAQ. and guess who basically controls that now ... forget any iraqi council taht will govern iraq and blah ... iraq is basically the 53rd US state now.

when all the dictators, genocide, and craziness is happening in places like rwanda and liberia, yuh tink the US business ... when that is happening thats when they suddenly claim that this sort of thing is the jurisdiction of the UN, and they prob send a token force of a couple thousand troops to stand around and watch as people get slaughtered. if rwanda had mor than just coffee to export, yuh damn straight the US would be in there to 'protect their interests'