Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Did Sadam go out like a punk??

Default Re:Did Sadam go out like a punk??

OK OK OK that is true but I guess I am somewhat in shock he gave himself up like that. Thought he'd go out with bang. Not that I want anybody being killed but watching war movies made me picture the bad guy fighting all the way to his death. Saddam definitely went out like a punk!! :Guess the real drama is when the trial begins. ;D

Saddam Hussein is alive. Whether the guy we saw them poking in the mouth on T.V. was him or not, he still alive. For how much longer...hmmm...?
    If the trial is held in Iraq, then he deffinately gonna be killed. If it is held in the US, then he gonna be turtured and THEN killed.
    If it is held on a politically neutral ground.... say somewhere in Antartica... lol, then he might stand a slim chance of living.

[quote author=MatrOnyx link=board=29;threadid=2611;start=0#msg24918 date=1071591939]
    If the trial is held in Iraq, then he deffinately gonna be killed. If it is held in the US, then he gonna be turtured and THEN killed.
    If it is held on a politically neutral ground.... say somewhere in Antartica... lol, then he might stand a slim chance of living.
    [/quote]

Why not hold the trial here??? ;D

You know...I was thinking about that, but with so much spotlight and all, maybe someone will send a bomb or supn pon wi...?

[quote author=kaotik link=board=29;threadid=2611;start=0#msg24914 date=1071590624]
    OK OK OK that is true but I guess I am somewhat in shock he gave himself up like that. Thought he'd go out with bang. Not that I want anybody being killed but watching war movies made me picture the bad guy fighting all the way to his death. Saddam definitely went out like a punk!! :Guess the real drama is when the trial begins. ;D
    [/quote]

Ok spell the word PUNK with me S-A-D-D-A-M ;D

Once Again...I will interject with my Non Politically Correct Statements which will have me flamed, BUT

I have to agree with TECH_GURU, that is not the real SADAM. Whether it be a ploy of SADAM himself or a ploy of the United States.

<story>
    In grade five, I asked my science teacher if there was no wind in space, how come the American Flag was flapping in the breeze. (I was trying to belittle my Science Teacher knowledge)

NOW: It is now known that the "First Man on the Moon" Saga never existed. It was all a ploy of the United States in trying to out do the Russians. USA didn't have the technology, nor is it possible for humans to descend from the moon and walk up and down in public in the same day with the technology we have today. Armstrong and others did that on "First Man on the Moon " story!!!!! Conspiracy People.

</story>

Today

From the instant President Bush entered his seat, there as been mounting of problems in the States.

To show the depth to his deceit, he knew that the twin towers were going to be attacked by terroist before hand. (yup). He even knew points of attack and he knows the reasons. He went airborne from pentagon, when he still didn't comply to the demands of the terriosts, whatever the demands. This was set to be the second point of attack. The last plane was shot down before it reached its target. How could they do that unless they knew where the target was. were.

With all this he came on International Televison and said nothing.

He now bombs Afghanistan, now Iraq no results and now you find Sadam in hole with not even one security guard?

Worse, the gentleman don't even look like exactly like Sadam.

They gonna have to do better than that to convince me. I believe that the United States has a lot of power and oppurtunity. Right now however their leadership is not one I fancy.

I am Nastrodamus
    This is my opinion.

(If I am shot, I will all my cd's to Ropy )

Nastro, I like how you think ... not everything yuh see and hear on CNN or wherever is true .. but i think is the real saddam dat ... back to the sept-11 drama, none of you guys wonder why that 'plane' that crashed into the pentagon disintegrated totally .. not even a tiny piece, a tail, no nuting was left! strange i think .. maybe it was a missle .. hmmmm????

Nastro, yu watch minority report and movies like dat? nuff a dem is reality .. or the future. see them testing some new smart technology ting dat the billboards that you drive by will change depending on what radio station you are listening to ... that sort a thing has much more power and reach and will be implemented to do more than just serve ads

see how them want to fingerprint and iris scan all us jamaican citizens that are visiting the states starting in january. serious tings happening .. and yuh can't believe half of what the press feeds you. if they said 2 americans died in iraq today, it prob means that 200 died!

the press don't tell you bout the dozens of americans that are being shipped back every day with one arm, no legs, one eye etc. etc. .. but its real .. and it wouldnt be in certain people's 'best interest' to just announce it so!

hmm .. ok .. back to work now

Ahhh cmon guys, do u actually believe what u just said. Where is the proof?? Where is the evidence that lead u to these assumptions??

Who to tell, just like how u guys saying this is just a built up story, and the us government is only telling us what they want us to know, U guys could be doing the same???

Once again, some proof is needed to get me thinking. An i am not flaming, just asking a couple questions.

I agree with <<Mitchie>>. Where's tha proof?? It has to be from a very reliable source, not some website that hates the U.S. government. :P

Those theories are interesting tho, perhaps true, perhaps not. Ah well. Only God knows.

oh come on Mitchie...

Except the fact I don't believe that they captured Sadam, and if they do in the manner that they have stated....

What have I said that is not fact?

Name one thing that is not enough proof of past events?

Name one thing I mentioned that cannot be tested?

These are not opinions my people. I stated facts. As a science major, I am well aware of the concepts of Falsification and tentative truths. I will not take tentative truths as hard and fast gospel, ESPECIALLY with the current track record. I see where it can be easily falsified. Let me ask you.... if Sadam is not captured, how would you know? Through the American media? Through the British media? Through what media?

These media will only tell you what they know..... what the media is told is what (the knowledgable people) want the public to know.