Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Building Game server Need Feed back /ideas

Kilaj. What we had talked about regarding the servers are still in order.

Max is putting up the Area51(Anngel) / GAJ servers.

I can assure you that need will be more than what we can provide soon.

More to come....
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

rightly said.... yo nastro i got an offer from max factor who wants to dedicated to running ut
    "I pledge allegiance to a country without borders and without politicians" - Maximus
    al·le·giance: Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus
    rightly said.... yo nastro i got an offer from max factor who wants to dedicated to running ut
    I briefed him on that yesterday already. When is he planning on donating\loaning us that box? It would be nice if it was up this weekend.
    .:] ^ [:.
    .:] Game IDs: xfire_ropy | BC:BC2_ropy | BC: 2142_ropy29 | BF3_ | steam_ropy09 | LoL_ropy09 | Origin_ropy29 [:.

Yo gents i have spoken to my superiors about using the MAX box they say its a posiblity but first they want to know how much bandwith the current units are using so heres the plan im planning a test date where yall would log on and play and see howmuch bandwith this thing draws i was thinking this weekend gimi some feedback on this asap
    "I pledge allegiance to a country without borders and without politicians" - Maximus
    al·le·giance: Loyalty or the obligation of loyalty, as to a nation, sovereign, or cause.

ok gents i have great news i have completed the ut2004 and the counterstrike source server youll need the ECEbonus pack to prevent you from having to sit and wait for the maps and packs to download
    you can get it by clicking the link below

http://area51.anngel.com/ut2004ECEBonusPack.exe

and the patches for unreal tournament bear in mind youll need the cd to use the version 436 you can get both patches at these links

http://area51.anngel.com/UTbasePatch436.rar

http://area51.anngel.com/UTPatch451.rar
    Last edited by Maximus; May 5, 2006 at 08:09 PM.