Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: asking for phone donations

Default asking for phone donations

im begging a digi fone im as broke as broke come if is a nokia or sonyerricson i dont need a charger im realy asking the kinda people of tech jamaica who dont mind letting off an old cheap fone they dont want or need anymore

thanx to anyone who offers in advance

use some of the money that u using 2 buy the "ae86 aka toyota corrolla /sprinter levin/trueno " and buy d fone
    >>Tech-n Da Plaz By Storm<<

You se thats why you muss really keep you business to urself cause see it deh, a man juss mek it hard fi you get a free phone. Mi did feel sorry for you when i saw the headline, but afta mi hear seh u a buy levin, no sah. LOL LOL LOL

jomo Guest

lol! well im really broke so send those donations my way!

mee too

im begging a digi fone im as broke as broke come if is a nokia or sonyerricson i dont need a charger im realy asking the kinda people of tech jamaica who dont mind letting off an old cheap fone they dont want or need anymore

thanx to anyone who offers in advance

LOOLOLOLOL ROTFL
    P.S. Anyone selling a Mercedes S500 please call me
    1-888-not-smart

need fi smarter than that yute

Quote Originally Posted by djlexx
    use some of the money that u using 2 buy the "ae86 aka toyota corrolla /sprinter levin/trueno " and buy d fone
    Yo mi naa lie youth, is the biggest mi eva see a man bubble get buss. LOL LOL LOL LOL. you Neva haffi do him so bad still.

yow a serious thing the nokia dem wha degi a sell cost bout $4000 if u take that out the levin money you good to go!!!! poor youth muss feel mess up!!!
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Apr 16, 2006 at 11:03 PM. Reason: removed profanity
    WHY PAY WHEN YOU CAN GET IT FREE!!!!!

As expected ppl of techjamaica will take this post for a joke, :-l sorry mr cloud9ja i don't have any phones now but when i find my nokia 5125 phone i'll send it on , zeen, you ppl really need to help a brother out, "do good and good will follow you"
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

well aren't u the GOOD SAMARITAN