Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who is the best PHP/MYSQL host in Jamaica

I hope the Tech Support Email does not as crappy as the contact us option available, because the response via email is awfull.

Do they offer a Control Panel?
    What options are available in the Control Panel, can users alter DNS records on their own or is this only available through Go-Jamaica.

The information on the website is not as detailed as I would like and the contact us form is not very helpful. Thanks for your responses so far, this will assist me in making an informed decision.

For DNS record changes you will have to contact Go-Jamaica. changes made with 24 hours usually less

emails, MYSQL, Spam control levels ,cron etc can be controlled via the control panel

send me a PM and I will put you on to the right person and even arrange a demo if you like. Leave you name and telephone number

You can also contact Go-Jamaica via phone at the telephone numbers provided

Go-Jamaica does supply the Bandwidth(400 GB /per month) and Space(10 GB disk space) stated and does so for over 100 clients.

Go Jamaica handles highly trafficked websites such as the gleaner, star and Go Jamaica. In addition the streaming for Power 106 FM, The Jamaica Elections website from as far back as 2002 & 2003, and Golocal Jamaica plus many more.

The areas of weakness identified are being worked on.

Thank you for the much needed info roleli, I would prefer handling my own dns but I guess I can live with 24 hours.

www.parahost.net, cheaper than these sites lol.
    <?PHP
    if(!$succeed){
    $try++;
    }
    ?>

WOW!!!! Para host is way cheaper than all the other sites by FAR!!! Im onna try this out...
    ]

What .. about.. Chrysalis Hosting.
    Why fight Information Technology when you can outsource IT

Quote Originally Posted by Jovan
    www.parahost.net, cheaper than these sites lol.
    He asked for a good jamaican PHP/MYsql host. parahost doesnt look like it's in jamaica at all.
    The views expressed in the above post are not neccesarily the views of icuucme.

Thanks y'all. I went along with Go-Jamaica. It is a good deal, server is fast and haven't had any down-time so far. With the bandwidth they are giving me I doubt I will be having any problems @ all.

DarkVirus Guest

24/7 support at my web hosting company and I sell domains for $6 http://epichost.org
    Last edited by DarkVirus; Jan 4, 2007 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkVirus View Post
    24/7 support at my web hosting company and I sell domains for $6 http://epichost.org
    are they a host in Jamaica as the thread title asks for?
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com