Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How much is it to unlock a Moto RazR ?

Quote Originally Posted by hurricane_andrew
    mobile,nuttin is wrong with people entering the business.most unlocking devices nowadays ,dont need for the user to have technical expertise.just look on the smart clip,for most phones all you have to do is press a button.its good to have technical background but u have to start from somewhere
    Inever said anything was wrong with people entering the business, yes you have to start somewhere yes. But experimenting on people phones wil get u in serious trouble.

a lot of ppl will even do it for free. so why unnu a fight against something that chaeaper and it is the same service?
    UWI getting dangerous

a pure bad blood a gwan in here...

Root_gal set ur record straight and let the ppl them know how long the person who doing it for 800 unlocking phones for...

Hurricane Andrew how long have u been unlocking phone hun?

I gave mobile accessories a couple to unlock so i know he's good. The other 2 set the people them mind free ok?
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

i have been unlocking phones and before that software development and engineering.I bet mobile or root_gal dont have a com. sci degree or a telecommunications degree,so who must talk up now?

A lot of ppl with com sci degrees can't unlock phones so what is your point. the dude gave me a discount and unlocked the razr that i had for 800, and up until i lost it, it was working just fine. So take that "telecommunications degree" (if u even have one) and shove it............. cho!
    UWI getting dangerous

Thank you Tai. That is one of the most sensible things i have seen in this post. Some of these ppl are acting like it is rocket science and they are providing an invaluable service.
    UWI getting dangerous

Why the arguing?
    The fact is that you can get PROFESSIONAL unlocking done for $1000 upwards so its no surprise that root_gal got her phone unlocked for $800. Frankly,people that are charging the price of a new phone to unlock a phone should be glad that they still have customers. That guy in Papine,$2500 upwards is his unlocking price,that's simply ridiculous.
    Thats like a new 1100 for each phone that is unlocked.
    A man in Spanish Town is doing good business as he provides PROFESSIONAL unlocking for $1000.
    Also unlocking a phone isnt that difficult anyone of average intelligence can unlock a phone. It requires no vast knowledge.
    The whole thing is quite simple,that's why everyone is entering the unlocking business.
    Its only in the Caribbean and to and extent America that mobile phone related services cost so much,I am continuously surprised at the crazy rates,charges etc of such services and also equally surprised at the fact that most subscribers and customers view these rates as reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by Tai
    Why the arguing?
    The fact is that you can get PROFESSIONAL unlocking done for $1000 upwards so its no surprise that root_gal got her phone unlocked for $800. Frankly,people that are charging the price of a new phone to unlock a phone should be glad that they still have customers. That guy in Papine,$2500 upwards is his unlocking price,that's simply ridiculous.
    Thats like a new 1100 for each phone that is unlocked.
    A man in Spanish Town is doing good business as he provides PROFESSIONAL unlocking for $1000.
    Also unlocking a phone isnt that difficult anyone of average intelligence can unlock a phone. It requires no vast knowledge.
    The whole thing is quite simple,that's why everyone is entering the unlocking business.
    Its only in the Caribbean and to and extent America that mobile phone related services cost so much,I am continuously surprised at the crazy rates,charges etc of such services and also equally surprised at the fact that most subscribers and customers view these rates as reasonable.
    Tai WTF you talking bout unlocking dont take any vast knowledge? u drop and lick u coconut pon a stone? yes some phones is just a touch and go. But i bet you if i gave you and nuff of them so called unlockers a w600i to unlock unuh piss unuh brief. Plus a lot of these so called touch and go unlock phones are easy but if you try to do it one way and it giving problems a lot of unuh stuck. Thats where a good unlocker with experience comes in, he can further break down the problem as to why the phone is giving trouble to unlock it and fix it, then unlock it. somebody that just buy an unlocking equipment with no knowledge cannot just read the manual and fix the problem, then unlock it. So please students to this unlocking thing, shut u trap if you nuh know notten.

I have sold many unlocking equipment to people who claim they do unlocking or want to enter the business and them end up a call me night and day cause it not as easy as you said it is tai.

And oh, i almost forgot, People are not entering the unlocking business cause its easy Tai, its because they see the potential to make quick money. If im selling bag juice at causeway and everybody start to see im making big money there, after a while you gonna see tons of people at the same spot trying to sell bag juice too because its just a fact that they know it makes money .
    Last edited by mobile accessories; Apr 5, 2006 at 08:46 PM.

People are not entering the unlocking business cause its easy Tai, its because they see the potential to make quick money. If im selling bag juice at causeway and everybody start to see im making big money there, after a while you gonna see tons of people at the same spot trying to sell bag juice too because its just a fact that they know it makes money
    very true words mobile acc..look at the fact dat everyone is sellin phones nowadays...but hey..what the hell..competition is good...

uh huh and people want to make quick money through hard avenues right?
    No they want to make quick money through easy avenues,therefore unlocking is an alternative.
    Anyway,it all boils down to this people can get their phones unlocked for $1000 and $800 and the phones work just fine while others can go to others and spend double or more for the same service. No amount of 'im a professional','ive been doing this for years' is going to make the people who are getting their phones unlocked for $800 and $1000 pay double that amount.
    Also im not an unlocker nor am I interested in unlocking so I am no 'student'.
    If you want to try and convince yourself and others that unlocking requires similiar amount of schooling and knowledge comparable to as lets say a doctor. Fine whatever makes you feel better. You charge high rates for unlocking due to great skill and knowledge that is needed to unlock a phone huh just like the doctors and lawyers that can charge high fees for their services.
    People are entering the unlocking market because you dont need half a brain to unlock a phone coupled with the fact that there is a potential for good profits.
    Just go to the U.K. on every street there are at least two unlocking booths as I said you dont need half a brain to do it.