Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How much is it to unlock a Moto RazR ?

Quote Originally Posted by evolution
    Ok I have to say that I have bought unlocking equipment from mobile and mi call him once in a while for advice.But to be frank when nuff people buy stuff from others and they cant get it to work, mi nuh sey unno must not ask the vendor for advice but some a unno love call constantly before unno frig round wid di ting first fi unno self.I do you dont wanna damage the more but what about doing research fi unno self? Thats very annoying and disgusting.I have had people call me for advice also about unlocking phones consistantly,just because they are lazy to TRY AND THINIK.Tai, unlocking takes vast knowledge thats why beezy was calling mobile
    The whole point here is to HELP YUSELF!!! Look on the net or something.Dont bomb rush the vender.But a so jamaican people stay.You can be professional and be helpfull with your client, but what happens when the same person a nagg? I understand completely where mobile is coming from.If a did mi I would probably react the same way.But differently still unno mus try to be considerate to your vendors and vendors be considerate to your clients.

I never called and nagg him in the least i was upset that it when down the way it did but as mi seh part a life. Mobile must have got fed up wid that software cause i notice him stop sell them. Too many complaints

Anything that u gona get in to as a business takes research. The internet is a good place to start casue u got to start somewhere. That what i did and spent some time at mi brethrin shop and learn some stuff.

whats the point of selling something like a unlocker if u dont plan to share some of that vast knowledge .

If me need something me nah go hesitate to Call Mobile.
    Life is like a box of chocolate u never know what u gona get .

Things getting heated in here....OK me see like my name about to call up in this so let me clear out myself cuz mi nuh ina the Paranga rang.

Bezzy complained to me about what him saying now on techja about mobile and me tell him ill talk to mobile and him sey ok. Mobile was beside me the same day when bezzy was texting me on messenger and he replied to the comments bezzy made SAME way like how he is on techja now(the solutions he gave bezzy). After hearing both side of their story me TEK myself out of it cuz quite frankly bezzy saying mobile didn't help him (i think that was what he was upset about) and Mobile saying that he tried his best to help. Im not taking no side.... cuz obviously someone NOT telling the truth...is two different story.

What i think happened, is what we call mis-communication and FRUSTRATION. Maybe bezzy expected Mobile to know how to work the unlocker seeing he sold him it and he professional and because the k700 fried him get frustrated and took it out on mobile...(i dont know if thats the case im just analyzing from the comments made by both of u).

Bezzy u failed to state that u contacted Mobile AFTER u fried the phone so even if he could of helped u, u did done mash up the phone already. I dont rate the fact that u dissing the man products saying "alot of people complaining". Do u have prove of that, when u do that, ur killing the man business because of one mishap with you. Dont get me wrong i do understand your frustration cuz i would be upset too IF you really called him and his comment was "dat never happened to me before" and hang up the phone.IF so be the case then u have ALL right to be upset BUT according to what Mobile saying, he said he did help u and to be honest Bezzy the same day u started complaining to me about the situation i got myself in it and talked with him AND he did call a couple guys asking about the sony ericsson and how to revive it.

I have seen many people on here buy stuff from mobile, whether it be data cable,software, phone and unlockers and if u have any problems and u call Mobile he really tries to help out the situation.

As u said Bezzy u still do business with Mobile, its all in the game of hustling so hustle on and DONE the argument cuz the PHONE done fry and u replace it.
    Last edited by avania; Apr 6, 2006 at 03:16 PM.
    madgalava@yahoo.com OR avaatjamdown@hotmail.com 370-6000 Make the link and nigga's dont get stink

thread gone off-topic ...
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com