Thread: Counter Strike

Default Counter Strike

A friend of mine said that he has played CS like a million times and cannot beat the computer......I told him to try playing over the internet and he said that he still cannot beat it yet he says he is the best player of all in that game.....maybe he need's someone like Nastro to teach him.......wha' dy'all think!?!

Default Re:Counter Strike

[quote author=Fl-X link=board=11;threadid=2501;start=0#msg23997 date=1070480552]
    A friend of mine said that he has played CS like a million times and cannot beat the computer......I told him to try playing over the internet and he said that he still cannot beat it yet he says he is the best player of all in that game.....maybe he need's someone like Nastro to teach him.......wha' dy'all think!?!
    [/quote]

If he can find his way to a certain web cafe in Mobay, we will give him a chance to prove himself ;D

Now why you want the man to commit suicide now Matronyx?

I must admit my skills have fallen a bit... but I could probably shoot out an eye or two

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=11;threadid=2501;start=0#msg24047 date=1070553363]
    Now why you want the man to commit suicide now Matronyx?

I must admit my skills have fallen a bit... but I could probably shoot out an eye or two
    [/quote]

No man... we are just providing target practice for him, only thing is these targets shoot back ;D
    Besides, the more the merrier. Speaking of which.... are we even going to have laonthon before the year ends?? :

[quote author=MatrOnyx link=board=11;threadid=2501;start=0#msg24053 date=1070554774]
    ......Speaking of which.... are we even going to have laonthon before the year ends?? :
    [/quote]

I hope to...but I need a time which will enable maximum support.

Any suggestions?

[quote author=Nastrodamus link=board=11;threadid=2501;start=0#msg24055 date=1070554958]
    I hope to...but I need a time which will enable maximum support.

Any suggestions?
    [/quote]

It would have to be in Kingston... seeing that they been begging for one since the start of the year :
    I know it's easy to setup one here in Mobay, we have the place already.... right?

When is next tourny GK, Nastro & MatrOnyx? If I remember correctly you guys are members of the GAJ board, am I correct?