Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: big up to all the long time newbies

PC games vary. Depends on my mood. Currently I play Counter Strike - Alien Swarm - L4D. Mostly AS tho. On console I'm still one of the island's best at Bloody Roar - Guilty Gear - KOF2k6 (possibly).
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

i dnt own a console. lol. str8 PC type a guy. i really shud get bak into the groove of counterstrike, but HALO has me on lock. lol
    "To err is human... to really foul up requires the root password."

Wheelsjamaica anonymous... well not anymore

I just cant tak the idiots who think they are so smart dem jus grieve me when all i wanted to do is talk about cars soo it took a lot of time but i never go there much anymore
    Asus X502CA (THIN)
    S5 (Dual Sim) Original not Chinese

Reminds me that I need to go there and check for some second hand speakers...
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

TJ is just a breath of fresh air away from those weirdos at WJ
    Asus X502CA (THIN)
    S5 (Dual Sim) Original not Chinese

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchie View Post
    i dnt own a console. lol. str8 PC type a guy. i really shud get bak into the groove of counterstrike, but HALO has me on lock. lol
    Come play Alien Swarm with me tonight. It's a free game. Link me and we'll see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Krushh View Post
    TJ is just a breath of fresh air away from those weirdos at WJ
    Well where tech is concerned in JA I believe this is the place to be. Some of the persons in here love their cars as well, but I guess wheels has more people in that line since they have a whole forum dedicated to it.

Most recent thing I've done to my car is put on RCA connectors for my speakers so replacement and troubleshooting would be easier in future and it would be less likely to ground out on the frame - which it was doing before and chipping out while playing at times.

Bless up! i have been here almost 9 years and i am still a newbie. unfair but what can you do when you get the $@&! end of the stick.

You could come and post periodically. If you did then you'd have moved your status long time. My posts are within 2 or 3 years I think.......

Welcome back as ShadowWolfe said - below - and hope you enjoy the stay.
    Last edited by khat17; Oct 20, 2013 at 08:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dvius23 View Post
    Bless up! i have been here almost 9 years and i am still a newbie. unfair but what can you do when you get the $@&! end of the stick.
    lol for some reason I find this very funny
    Welcome back to the forums btw
    ShadowWolfe, signing off *salute*
    /user has permanently disconnected from the Animus.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe Hellscream View Post
    lol for some reason I find this very funny
    Welcome back to the forums btw
    Thanks shadowwolfe,
    I guess i really lapsed in my time so i am trying to catch up on lost time.