Thread: zolob[trojan downloader]

Default zolob[trojan downloader]

well most of you know that this installs programs on ur system under your nose....i just can't seem to get rid of this virus.....neither the program called spyquake that keeps on installing on ma system yeah because the virus still on ma computer...i ran microsoft spyware and it pics it up as something that is in my registry but microsoft spyware says that it removes it but when i do a next scan its still there and the bloody spyquake thingy still comes up....even even tried the registry mechanic thing and no such luck....
    I havn't broken any terms of agreement right ?

Default Hope this helps

Here is a link to a tech forum with instructions to remove zolob Zolob removal instructions I hope this solves the problem!!
    Intel Pentium E2160 clocked to 2.3- Gigabyte 945GCM-S2C- 2 x 2048 DDR2- 160gb WD sata, 640gb WD sata and 250 gb maxtor external hd -Vista Ultimate - 2 20x's dual layer Dvd burner one with lightscribe- 9 in 1 card reader - AverMedia UltraTV 1500 MCE TV card and Radeon HD 2600 Pro 512mb in a Antec 300 iPhone Ping iD fortis4eva

i am not good at this like this maybe that your system is restoring so try disablinmg auto restore
    you cry i' wipe away all of your tears
    you scream i fight away all of your fears