Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Oblivion

yo maf, thanks for the tip on the ini.. gonna post some shots with my current card and then when the new one come, i post the changes.
    Do nothing which is of no use.
    The Way is in Training.

9600pro 128/sempron 64 2800 ocd to 1.92/1gb corsair ram
    Level 2 Theif, Mac Semparan, chilling in Chorral.

couple shots, 1 night, 2 day. the shot with me in the grass is amazing, the grass waves in the breeze in a way you have to see to believe.

The Way is in Training.

Is This Game available for purchase, Locally....I would love to get a copy...
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

I have never played an RPG Game.....but this one sure seems intresting.....I am a RTS, & FPS Gamer...Whats the learning curve on this RPG.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus
    Is This Game available for purchase, Locally....I would love to get a copy...

Same here... and also, have an idea of how much it would cost?
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

You need to sell your stolen items to a fence. If the guards catch you they
    will take your stolen items

I no longer a Vampire, i got myself cured, it isn't really worth it, while being a vampire offers some excellent powers for the only downside of being slightly weak against fire, the annoyance factor of it makes it not worth it. Sometimes you just in a place where you can not feed, but you have to be outside during the daytime; you are forced to wait inside until night just to get out of town. If you are traveling outside and it becomes day you are screwed, you cant fast travel while taking damage, if you wait you will just die but it can be managed just feed every night and you wont have the above issues, but i just found it annoying after a few days.
    404 error: Signature Not Found

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus
    I have never played an RPG Game.....but this one sure seems intresting.....I am a RTS, & FPS Gamer...Whats the learning curve on this RPG.
    If you are a FPS Gamer the learning curve is low. The game is in first person but you can play it in third Person. Oblivion uses a quest-based gameplay system to allow you to complete the game at there leisure. A location is marked on your compass and map. You go there, do whatever needs to be done and come back for your reward and next quest. Many of these quests progress the main story and many do not. Combat can be separated into three types based on the three types of character classes, those three types are melee combat, magic combat, and ranged combat.

some please post a shot on characters in combat please...and how goos is the battle sys

Melee combat

Blocking

Good thing i have armor

Being Blocked

look at his blood

will post magic combat and ranged combat soon.

the combat is good. its set up like this. you start out as a punk, and work your way up. at set levels you learn new moves and can use them in battle. this occurs with every proficiency; light or heavy armor, blades, blunt instruments, ranged weapons. and should stuff get out of hand, you may blaze like a coward to the nearest town and have the local guards deal wid the case... why? cuz they will be follerin your ***!
    oh, the usuall bonuses acrue for stealth attacks. and they get better as you get better.
    anything else you wanna know, jus ask.

by way of explanation, that blur in the second shot above (mafs shots) is what happens when a man land a BIG LICK... the vibration shakes you, just like in real life if you block a big lick. cool huh? am i right maf?
    Last edited by SgtMac2; Apr 6, 2006 at 12:07 AM.
    The Way is in Training.