Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PC Names

Mine didnt come with any made up fancy name. It's original so i named it.... computer.
    Last edited by Clattaclism; Mar 26, 2006 at 10:52 PM.
    Moving forward never back. That's my way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Clattaclism
    Mine didnt come with any made up fancy name. It's original so i named it.... computer.

if it makes u happy, y not
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Lol computer is a suitable name but a lil personality never hurts. When u build your own machine it's like u know when something's wrong with it and u know just how to make it feel better Sounds ridiculous but anyone who has build their own system and spent time with it knows what i mean.(I personally cannot sleep if something's up with my system, dunno bout yall)
    Cel#4230348
    Email: dean.powell1@gmail.com

fi real, when u build ur PC from scratch, and keep tweaking it to ur own version of perfection........ the name thing mek sence
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

I havent reach the building stage yet. In the process of aquiring some new hardware so am working on it. Maybe then i'll get a feel of understand of what u muttering about but for now.... Y'all sound crazy.
    Moving forward never back. That's my way of life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bl@ze
    i wonder y MAX machine name 'CRUSHER'

maybe it well heavy
    >>Insert something witty here<<

FOXDEMON
    details coming soon, well, when i can decide on what to put in their, had it all planed out then 64bit came out then sli n crossfire n all hell broke loose, so i cant diceide yet, gotta read some more reveiws

Mine is ENIAK , and the specs are something like the eniac so I won't go there... keeps me happy though. My girlfriend gets jealous sometimes, says I spend more time with my computer than I do with her (so not true) so next time, i'm gonna give it a female name, so I can really piss her off...
    Last edited by Anaarki; Mar 27, 2006 at 01:18 PM.
    Click the link if you would like to see a solution to the problems that face humanity; war, hunger, poverty and suffering, crime, inequality, control, corruption and all the other things that negatively affect our planet. www.thevenusproject.com and www.thezeitgeistmovement.com

Lol funny enuff my girl says that bout me too. especially if the system is acting up. But it's sometimes hard to balance the 2 lol. (sounds like i have a matey and a wifey)
    Cel#4230348
    Email: dean.powell1@gmail.com

Cool

Inferno was based on the color theme... as at one time it had in 6 red coolermaster 80mm fans.... that changed and so too the specs...

May be yall don't realise that those are opterons... and it is those... not one cpu but two...

Encoding... crush that...

Gaming... crush that...

Apps.... crush that...

I crush any tasks in seconds...

PS... they say multiple cpu dont help gaming... lie that... when that game is loaded... windows is still in the background... doing crappy windows microsoft stuff as usual... so the other cpu attends to that... which in essence increases frame rates... boo yah....
    Last edited by MaxFactor1; Mar 27, 2006 at 01:33 PM.
    cell: 807-4523| email: mysonchug@yahoo.com | PM Me