Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Need for Speed - Underground

Default Re:Need for Speed - Underground

Ropy, i could use a copy of that demo, i have never played counter strike before - how sad

Not u alone at all

What .... you have not played counter strike???.... Thats like never eaten bread ....

Its that good

Click here for a bunch of links Counter Strike 1.6 or www.counter-strike.net

Wha? Unno play CS? Long time i dont play that game... from bout 2001. The multiplayer game im playing now is DFBHD, nice game, me and my bredrens at work play it on the network, some wicked pistol and knife only deathmatches.. lol ;D When we have 8 peeps we do team deathmatch.

[quote author=AL.EvELYN link=board=11;threadid=2422;start=15#msg23463 date=1069871485]
    Wha? Unno play CS? Long time i dont play that game... from bout 2001. The multiplayer game im playing now is DFBHD, nice game, me and my bredrens at work play it on the network, some wicked pistol and knife only deathmatches.. lol ;D When we have 8 peeps we do team deathmatch.
    [/quote]

Where are you based ???
    I thought I was the only one here that loved DFBHD, maybe we need to do a linkup ;D

We have a webcafe here in Mobay that regularly doubles as a lanparty center, it's tuff yow...especially cstrike.

Going back to need for speed, I am sorry to inform you guys but after several checks, i have to inform you that NFSU does not support LAN games, it does however have a Online Play mode, but lots of us are on 56k, so there goes that thought.

This i feel is a severe blow to this game, i find it to be a very fun game, but NO LAN - common EA, in this day and century

You have to connect to centralized server or can you create one?

[quote author=MatrOnyx link=board=11;threadid=2422;start=15#msg23489 date=1069943864]
    Where are you based ???
    I thought I was the only one here that loved DFBHD, maybe we need to do a linkup ;D

We have a webcafe here in Mobay that regularly doubles as a lanparty center, it's tuff yow...especially cstrike.
    [/quote]
    Dumn question but What the heck is DFBHD??

Black Hawk Down???