Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Need for Speed - Underground

Default Need for Speed - Underground

This game harddddd, anyone else play it, i am really having fun with this game, last night i played till 4:00am, mi coulda even wake fi go work, so of course mi reach late, but man was it worth it ;D

Default Re:Need for Speed - Underground

I was told about this game by a guy who loves GT3. He claims that it is better than GT and I laughed at him :
    Is it that good? I know that it has the cars, but when it comes to customization...do they at least try to be realistic? Would my engine blow if I placed too much pressure on the turbo? What about tire dynamics?
    If the car crash, would it get damaged?

Well matronyx, i wouldn't compare this game to GT3, GT is a simulation game, this is more of an arcade game, while you can blow your engine if you place too much pressure on it, this is kinda rear.

This game has all kinds of races, you go underground and are competing in different local events - drag racing, circuit racing, drifting contest, powerslide contest, you name it. The more you win, the more money you get and the more your rankings go up.

With regards to customization - that is what has made this game so good, i mean there is nothing on the car that you cannot customize, from buying nitrous kits, upgrade turbos, to putting stickers on your car, painting the brake calipers, put it this way, this game is fast and furious of the video games, i really mean that there is nothing on the car that cannot be changed, putting in headers, lowering the car, changing headlights, installing neon lights, spoliers, the works.

This game is a must have for persons who want a fun car racing game with style

Ohh i started with a very stock looking civic, you guys should see my baby now, in the game my car has appeared on three magazine covers so far.

Go to: http://www.eagames.com/official/nfs/...nd/us/home.jsp
    for more info on game

I must try 8)

Yow star!!! > A di eeeediat shape lancer the man dem put in the game sah!!!
    Well, I gonna customize that and come test it beside your Under Civic ;D

I will soon be upgrading my car to the ultimate racing machine - the nissan skyline, so come bring di war

[quote author=seanbee20 link=board=11;threadid=2422;start=0#msg23313 date=1069772520]
    I will soon be upgrading my car to the ultimate racing machine - the nissan skyline, so come bring di war
    [/quote]

Bossman... you think I would put a simple lancer up against a 300+ HP car? With Nos?!!!
    I will have to bring my GTR to test yours.... hmmm, looks like we need to add this game to our lanothon ... :

Yeah, I am seeing potential for some serious fun guys.

BTW i am also playing Call of duty, that game tuff tooo, bwoy some really good games are coming out, i don't "bought" about 10 new games just this week

Getting the DEMO version today. ;D If you come to the Lan Party saturday you can get it & CS 1.6 .tronyx.