Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Zero Crysis Yet???

Angry Anyone Zero Crysis Yet???

Has anyone with a maadd graphics card zeroed Crysis yet or has reached or passed the stage where you enter the alien ship or base from in the mountain? I've noticed that all benches and game play recordings are on the beach or somewhere outdoor. I've been ranting that them guys tricked us cuz inside that bloody alien place is SICK on graphics even a 9800GX2 in SLI would be brought to its bloody knees barely eeking out 20fps at most.
    I need some feedback.

PS: I passed that stage ages ago and now am on the US battle ship fighting some big *** alien things and trying to find a way off the bloody ship!
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

Try here and here and here.
    And if you want more try here and here and here.

Crysis has been used for so much benchmark in TechJa, all you have to do is go here
    Have a Nice day.

Oh yea I finished the game, want me to spoil the ending?

And for the record, I'm NOT trying to be rude, I really am not.
    Last edited by KoyoteGambit; Apr 22, 2008 at 01:40 PM.
    Only we can save us.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by crosses View Post
    Has anyone with a maadd graphics card zeroed Crysis yet or has reached or passed the stage where you enter the alien ship or base from in the mountain? I've noticed that all benches and game play recordings are on the beach or somewhere outdoor. I've been ranting that them guys tricked us cuz inside that bloody alien place is SICK on graphics even a 9800GX2 in SLI would be brought to its bloody knees barely eeking out 20fps at most.
    I need some feedback.

PS: I passed that stage ages ago and now am on the US battle ship fighting some big *** alien things and trying to find a way off the bloody ship!
    YES YUTE MI DONE IT LONGTIME
    AMD ATLON 6400+ X2 {BE},COOLED BY XIGMATEK AIO-S80DP All-in-one liquid cooling system ,4GIGS PATRIOT 800mhz, GIGABYTE GA-SLI590-S5 MOTHERBOARD, 2 500GB SATA2 HDD, LITE-ON SATA 20X DVD BURNER, AXLE RADEON HD4870 VISTA ULTIMATE 64BIT, 24"ACER MONITOR

finish that longtime and playing it online

seems like yu bring down "crosses" pan yu self my yute,........... lol....
    better than me still. dont have a card to play that game yet........ hopefully next month i can post that i finish too......
    Back to square one....., back off the ground now........

All this bloody Yap Yap and still yet no one has posted an answer to my frigging question!
    DID YAALL NOTICE A SEVERE FPS DROP WHEN INSIDE THAT BLOODY ALIEN SHIP THINGY????
    PS:I suspect you'll only see a performance drop in High or Very High settings as the atmospheric effects aren't enabled at lower settings so basically being in that bloody ship will see low and medium settings players having a performance increase. What a cliche!!!
    Last edited by crosses; Apr 22, 2008 at 08:54 PM.
    DO ONTO OTHERS BEFORE THEY DO ONTO YOU!!!

never noticed anything with fps in that level... everything was irie till the end.

Well there was the stupid bug at the very end of the game (which is on that Us ship) but got past it somehow.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

Quote Originally Posted by crosses View Post
    All this bloody Yap Yap and still yet no one has posted an answer to my frigging question!
    DID YAALL NOTICE A SEVERE FPS DROP WHEN INSIDE THAT BLOODY ALIEN SHIP THINGY????
    PS:I suspect you'll only see a performance drop in High or Very High settings as the atmospheric effects aren't enabled at lower settings so basically being in that bloody ship will see low and medium settings players having a performance increase. What a cliche!!!
    dude u got that result bcuz u have a crappy video card
    AMD ATLON 6400+ X2 {BE},COOLED BY XIGMATEK AIO-S80DP All-in-one liquid cooling system ,4GIGS PATRIOT 800mhz, GIGABYTE GA-SLI590-S5 MOTHERBOARD, 2 500GB SATA2 HDD, LITE-ON SATA 20X DVD BURNER, AXLE RADEON HD4870 VISTA ULTIMATE 64BIT, 24"ACER MONITOR

Quote Originally Posted by WOMB RAIDER View Post
    dude u got that result bcuz u have a crappy video card
    lol...which GTS you have? cause if it's the one i'm thinking, the man have a better card than yours. and even if you have the newer GTS, the difference is almost unseen.
    Isn't it a marvelous thing? The mystery of the mind?
    Dear Mr Obama..could you please bail out caribyard.com ?
    Athlon 64x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-M590SLI-S4 Mobo, HD 4870 512MB Graphix, 4gigs OCZ DDR2 800 RAM, Acer 22" WideScreen.

Quote Originally Posted by bernie View Post
    lol...which GTS you have? cause if it's the one i'm thinking, the man have a better card than yours. and even if you have the newer GTS, the difference is almost unseen.
    kid its the the gts 640 superclock and i played crysis with everything max su its best u stop talk!!!!!!!!!!!!