Thread: Whats the best high speed ISP that covers Hugheden, Kgn?

Angry Whats the best high speed ISP that covers Hugheden, Kgn?

U guys give ur experience with this area. I have a customer that needs 24/7s access to internet and CWJ line sync keeps dropping at least twice per week. Sometimes I have to reboot modems and other times its crazy slow.
    Some info
    2 connections
    1.5m download + another 768 connection.

Also, when using cwj bandwith test on the 1.5 sometimes 300-850 is the results. I think cwj sucks.

Whats ur opinions?
    Thanx.
    Respect every man, don't tek man fi fool, share ur knowledge, be humble, patient & always be kind.
    Bcuz, what u do unto others one day will come back to you.

YES THEY SUCK!!! I got 2Mb/s at the office and only getting Half of that for over month. Been constatnly calling them to sort it out with no luck what so ever.

I'm not sure what other options you have atm but you can call flow (1-888-GET-FLOW) to find out if they are in your area. If they are you can wait for their launch (Which is suppose to be in April) to give them a try.

Well J2 covers that area as well, so you can always get that.

My opinion is that i haven't experienced anything like that. Problems with line sync, rebooting modem etc..

Said it already, once more wont hurt.. my connection is flawless

Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    My opinion is that i haven't experienced anything like that. Problems with line sync, rebooting modem etc..

Said it already, once more wont hurt.. my connection is flawless
    what speed do you have virus, cause I realize that the problems only affect 1Mb and above customers.

That is true b/c my sister dont seem to have the problemss I am having with C&W and she has the 256Kb/s as compared to 1Mb line. The worst thing is that the problem has most prominent over the last month and a half

Im on 256k right now, but i never had problems on 512k either.

Thumbs up Re: Internet in Hugheden

Thanks Leo, we hook'n up with Flow Jamaica. There thing sounds good. They offer high speeds via fibre. Upload and download speeds are the same! We hook'n up a 2mbps down and 2mbps up. I'll update u as to how is the service.
    Respect every man, don't tek man fi fool, share ur knowledge, be humble, patient & always be kind.
    Bcuz, what u do unto others one day will come back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by garytech2000
    Thanks Leo, we hook'n up with Flow Jamaica. There thing sounds good. They offer high speeds via fibre. Upload and download speeds are the same! We hook'n up a 2mbps down and 2mbps up. I'll update u as to how is the service.
    Nice, you got sorted out very quickly. Yeah please update the thread. We would like to know how well the sevice is.
    Last edited by leoandru; Mar 20, 2006 at 03:23 PM.