Thread: Sponge doing Pon Di River

Default Sponge doing Pon Di River

If you didn't see this this morning on morning time, here is a link to it.

http://snoopyd.addr.com/11_8_bliss_2.htm

Default Re:Sponge doing Pon Di River

Oh, If you are wondering, I got the link from ViceSquad. Soh if you enjoyed it, don't thank me thank him.

Yow it bad! but there is one question can it be saved?

igodit Guest

I managed to download the "Sponge Bob" flash movie, can't put it here because it's a 500+kb file. So if you want me to email it send me your addy.

[quote author=Kid_Fuzz link=board=29;threadid=2357;start=0#msg23070 date=1069454313]
    Yow it bad! but there is one question can it be saved?
    [/quote]

In order to save this anime you must first watch it once, then look in your internet tempfiles for a 500kb+ flash file and then copy it.

igodit Guest

[quote author=Ropy link=board=29;threadid=2357;start=0#msg23078 date=1069468145]
    In order to save this anime you must first watch it once, then look in your internet tempfiles for a 500kb+ flash file and then copy it.
    [/quote]

Or you can do it like Neo and view the source, code that is.

They do not allow you the right click so use View > Souce and look for the file.

Ropy's method is actually far easier.

This is because you can go to your Temp Internet files folder and sort the files in there according to size in descending order (Switch your Windows Explorer to Details view and click the 'Size' column twice). Since most files in your internet folder are below 1kb, it will be far easier to locate the flash file at or near the top of the heap.

Sure as ever beats the task of sifting through HTML code for a file name - especially if you are a non-techie, as most of our new members are and might not even know what to look for.