Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Certified Ethical Hacker Training

does anywhere in kingston offer this

rather i found out prometric is there "partner" so the test are done at prometric testing sites ... just that i know of none right now ... holla
    Last edited by Arch_Angel; Feb 20, 2006 at 08:36 PM. Reason: merged multiple posts
    Viruses are not always user-unfriendly

there is a dude selling the whole certification course on disc for 15k still
    Dont hate ma game we all here for the same reasons,We here to get tha green paper throughout all seasons.C.R.E.A.M

lol lol lol dont ask ok
    ***~~~VIRUS~~~***
    Popularity is a job; U work to get in and then work to stay in!!!!!
    Thank God i am famous DONT PLAYER HATE CONGRATULATE
    ASSOCIATES ARE FOR CONVENIENCE

I should have an extra one left as well.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.

Never heard of this before but if your serious, Software Training Centre in Half Way Tree is a Prometric Centre. You can check Prometric website for other registered centers in Jamaica.
    The trouble with learning from experience
    is that the test comes first and
    the lesson afterwards

aiight bless zero tolerance ... for all who didnt get my initial post, i was simple asking for a test center to do the certified ethical hacking exam ... and for the fools who didnt know yes its actually a certification .. and can help u especially if u in the field of security

Quote Originally Posted by tredoggg
    and for the fools who didnt know yes its actually a certification ..
    That was not called for.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

no man i tired of trying to get meaning ful info when some ... really challenged individuals come along saying crap cluttering the thread .. and for what ... nothing .. maybe a post boost or something ... i am here to learn .. and by such would love my learning experience to be a meaningful one ... darn man

and true arch angel it wasnt called for .. but we are humans and by such we are susceptible to mistakes ... now can some more peeps like zero tolerance make some cool suggessions ...

Hold on just a second?

Are you referring to me?

Just in case you misunderstood - I have an extra set of the CEH book and video tutorials. I had bought one and was given one as a gift.

Ah well.

[Archy - I think next you should just edit his post and send him a PM - it reduces clutter as you can now see above.]
    Last edited by Nastrodamus; Feb 21, 2006 at 06:23 PM.
    Free Thinkers are those who are willing to use their minds without fearing to understand things that clash with their own customs, beliefs for privileges. This state of mind is not common, but it is essential for right thinking; where it is absent, discussion is apt to become worse than useless.