Thread: Midnight Club 2 for PC

Default Midnight Club 2 for PC

I need help with the weight transfer option ???. I just cant find the key :'(.
    Anybody knows what it is. For PC not console.

This is a great game thought if you have not tried it then go purchase a copy. Very fast cars and lots of tricks that you can on-lock(weight transfer is one of then) . And guess what its not just car, bikes too.

So I need to know how to use weight transfer so I can do a wheely.

Default Re:Midnight Club 2 for PC

If I remember correctly the key you are looking for is the shift key. Hold it down and you should get some results...

Thanks Ropy will try it as soon as I get home from work.

You must agree though that this is one of the best racer out there.

Best Arcade style racer, yes, but not simulation. When it comes to reality, this game has none of it. I can take corners at speeds over 100mph plus. Many people like this game though, but for me nothing beats a good simulation.

P.S. This game is very difficult, be prepared to fail a couple of times before getting pass a mission. This game will cause u a few headaches.

Especially that darn fast car from fast and furious that u have to race with a slow a** car. I tried for weeks to defeat this guy, to no avail.

Best Arcade style racer, yes, but not simulation. When it comes to reality, this game has none of it. I can take corners at speeds over 100mph plus. Many people like this game though, but for me nothing beats a good simulation.
    I must agree with you, very good arcade game.
    P.S. This game is very difficult, be prepared to fail a couple of times before getting pass a mission. This game will cause u a few headaches.
    Headaches are a gentle way of putting it. :'(
    But now that I know how to do weight transfer I can down grade the pains to "Headaches"

Oh, and thanks for the help Ropy.

Maybe a game to consider for the next LAN, especially for the driving fans.

[quote author=Billy The Kid link=board=11;threadid=2286;start=0#msg22228 date=1068572378]
    I must agree with you, very good arcade game.Headaches are a gentle way of putting it. :'(
    But now that I know how to do weight transfer I can down grade the pains to "Headaches"
    [/quote]

Because of the complexity of the game you won't even remember that there is something called weight transfer. Remember to time your use of nitros right.

#idea pops in head Wouldn't it be fun if we played this game at the next Lan Party?

That would be good. After the dust settles, alot of people will be bragging away

Well then, I guess I better start taking this game serious so that I can open up a can of wupping on you all. ;D

So When is the next lan party?